Introduction to Gulf Air
Gulf Air, the national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, commenced operations in 1950, becoming one of the first commercial airlines established in the Middle East. Today, Gulf Air is a major international carrier serving 50 destinations in 28 countries spanning three continents. Renowned for its traditional Arabian hospitality, evidenced by the airline’s signature family and business friendly products, Gulf Air is committed to being an industry leader and developing products and services that reflect the evolving needs and aspirations of its passengers.
Gulf Air connects...
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across the Middle East and Africa are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e April 19)
- Gulf Air resumes Kuwait service from August 2020
- EGYPTAIR plans Gulf Air codeshare to Manila from August 2020
- Gulf Air resumes scheduled UAE passenger flights from 05JUL20
- Gulf Air removes planned Mykonos seasonal service in S20
- Gulf Air July 2020 operations as of 01JUL20