Introduction to Gulf Air
Gulf Air, the national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, commenced operations in 1950, becoming one of the first commercial airlines established in the Middle East. Today, Gulf Air is a major international carrier serving 50 destinations in 28 countries spanning three continents. Renowned for its traditional Arabian hospitality, evidenced by the airline’s signature family and business friendly products, Gulf Air is committed to being an industry leader and developing products and services that reflect the evolving needs and aspirations of its passengers.
Gulf Air connects...
The planned service comes nearly a year after the two countries normalized their diplomatic relations.
- Routes in brief: flynas, IndiGo, Virgin Australia and more
- Routes in brief: Air Canada, AirAsia Philippines, UEP! and more
- Routes in Brief: Gulf Air, easyJet, Loganair and more
- Over 50 airlines have registered for TakeOff Cargo
- Routes in brief: Vistara, SAS, Austrian Airlines and more
- Gulf Air adds Greek routes to network