Gulf Air, the national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, commenced operations in 1950, becoming one of the first commercial airlines established in the Middle East. Today, Gulf Air is a major international carrier serving 43 cities in 24 countries spanning three continents. The airline operates one of the largest networks in the Middle East, with double daily flights to over 10 regional cities, from its hub at Bahrain International Airport. Gulf Air serves all its destinations with a...
Gulf Air in summer 2019 season is resuming Bahrain – Salalah service, previously served by the airline until summer 2009 season. The...
- Gulf Air S19 Casablanca service adjustment as of 18FEB19
- Hundreds of meeting requests submitted for Routes Asia
- Gulf Air adds seasonal Malaga service in S19
- Gulf Air schedules Abha / Tabuk launch in Sep 2019
- Gulf Air 2Q19 Dubai service changes
- Gulf Air schedules Boeing 787 service to Pakistan in 1Q19