Gulf Air, the national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, commenced operations in 1950, becoming one of the first commercial airlines established in the Middle East. Today, Gulf Air is a major international carrier serving 43 cities in 24 countries spanning three continents. The airline operates one of the largest networks in the Middle East, with double daily flights to over 10 regional cities, from its hub at Bahrain International Airport. Gulf Air serves all its destinations with a...
Gulf Air from May 2018 is resuming service on Bahrain – Bangalore route, previously served until 06JAN10. The airline plans to operate...
- Gulf Air S18 Pakistan service changes as of 02FEB18
- Gulf Air outlines regional 787-9 service in 2Q18
- Gulf Air plans Boeing 787 London service from June 2018
- Gulf Air S18 Moscow frequency changes as of 14DEC17
- Gulf Air W17 London service changes as of 29OCT17
- Gulf Air expands Moscow flights in S18