Gulf Air, the national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, commenced operations in 1950, becoming one of the first commercial airlines established in the Middle East. Today, Gulf Air is a major international carrier serving 50 destinations in 28 countries spanning three continents. Renowned for its traditional Arabian hospitality, evidenced by the airline’s signature family and business friendly products, Gulf Air is committed to being an industry leader and developing products and services that reflect the evolving needs and aspirations of its passengers.
Gulf Air connects...
Gulf Air today (20JAN20) operated last Airbus A330-200 on scheduled basis, based on the schedule listing. This would be the airline’s final...
- Gulf Air adds Nice service from July 2020
- Gulf Air moves A321neo debut to mid-June 2020
- Gulf Air moves A321neo Paris service to Oct 2020
- Turkish Airlines adds Gulf Air Pakistan codeshare in late-Dec 2019
- Gulf Air / SriLankan Airlines begins codeshare partnership from Dec 2019
- Gulf Air resumes Malaysia service from July 2020