Gulf Air, the national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, commenced operations in 1950, becoming one of the first commercial airlines established in the Middle East. Today, Gulf Air is a major international carrier serving 43 cities in 24 countries spanning three continents. The airline operates one of the largest networks in the Middle East, with double daily flights to over 10 regional cities, from its hub at Bahrain International Airport. Gulf Air serves all its destinations with a...
Gulf Air has filed revised launch date for its planned new service to Saudi Arabia, previously scheduled to commence earlier this month. Planned...
- Gulf Air to drive a winning formula
- Gulf Air modifies mid-June 2018 London Boeing 787 operations
- Gulf Air outlines leased AlMasria Universal A321 service in S18
- Gulf Air moves forward Boeing 787 Europe debut to mid-May 2018
- Gulf Air further expands operations from June 2018
- Gulf Air expands Africa capacity in S18