Gulf Air, the national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, commenced operations in 1950, becoming one of the first commercial airlines established in the Middle East. Today, Gulf Air is a major international carrier serving 43 cities in 24 countries spanning three continents. The airline operates one of the largest networks in the Middle East, with double daily flights to over 10 regional cities, from its hub at Bahrain International Airport. Gulf Air serves all its destinations with a...
Gulf Air in recent schedule update further revised planned Bahrain – London Heathrow operation, as the airline expands planned Airbus A320...
- Gulf Air expands Moscow flights in S18
- Gulf Air Nov 2017 London service changes
- Gulf Air increases Russia service in W17
- Aegean / Gulf Air begins codeshare partnership from July 2017
- Gulf Air plans Tbilisi June 2017 launch
- Gulf Air adds Tbilisi flights to meet leisure demand into Georgia