Gulf Air, the national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, commenced operations in 1950, becoming one of the first commercial airlines established in the Middle East. Today, Gulf Air is a major international carrier serving 50 destinations in 28 countries spanning three continents. Renowned for its traditional Arabian hospitality, evidenced by the airline’s signature family and business friendly products, Gulf Air is committed to being an industry leader and developing products and services that...
Gulf Air starting next week is expanding Bahrain – Delhi route, announced by the airline yesterday (01JUL19). From 09JUL19, the airline...
- Gulf Air adds Maldives service from late-Oct 2019
- Etihad / Gulf Air begins codeshare partnership in S19
- Gulf Air resumes Salalah service in S19
- Gulf Air S19 Casablanca service adjustment as of 18FEB19
- Hundreds of meeting requests submitted for Routes Asia
- Gulf Air adds seasonal Malaga service in S19