Gulf Air, the national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, commenced operations in 1950, becoming one of the first commercial airlines established in the Middle East. Today, Gulf Air is a major international carrier serving 43 cities in 24 countries spanning three continents. The airline operates one of the largest networks in the Middle East, with double daily flights to over 10 regional cities, from its hub at Bahrain International Airport. Gulf Air serves all its destinations with a combination...
Gulf Air at the launch of summer 2019 season began codeshare partnership with ETIHAD, initially covering service on Abu Dhabi – Bahrain...
- Gulf Air resumes Salalah service in S19
- Gulf Air S19 Casablanca service adjustment as of 18FEB19
- Hundreds of meeting requests submitted for Routes Asia
- Gulf Air adds seasonal Malaga service in S19
- Gulf Air schedules Abha / Tabuk launch in Sep 2019
- Gulf Air 2Q19 Dubai service changes