Gulf Air, the national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, commenced operations in 1950, becoming one of the first commercial airlines established in the Middle East. Today, Gulf Air is a major international carrier serving 43 cities in 24 countries spanning three continents. The airline operates one of the largest networks in the Middle East, with double daily flights to over 10 regional cities, from its hub at Bahrain International Airport. Gulf Air serves all its destinations with a...
Gulf Air in recent schedule update once again revised planned launch date for Abha and Tabuk in Saudi Arabia, currently available for reservation...
- Gulf Air 2Q19 Dubai service changes
- Gulf Air schedules Boeing 787 service to Pakistan in 1Q19
- Gulf Air Manila aircraft changes from mid-Dec 2018
- Gulf Air removes planned new routes launch in Dec 2018
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Gulf Air W18 Baku / Tbilisi service changes