Gulf Air, the national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, commenced operations in 1950, becoming one of the first commercial airlines established in the Middle East. Today, Gulf Air is a major international carrier serving 43 cities in 24 countries spanning three continents. The airline operates one of the largest networks in the Middle East, with double daily flights to over 10 regional cities, from its hub at Bahrain International Airport. Gulf Air serves all its destinations with a...
Gulf Air from mid-May 2018 added Airbus A321 aircraft on lease from AlMasria Universal Airlines, entered service on/around 14MAY18. The Egyptian...
- Gulf Air moves forward Boeing 787 Europe debut to mid-May 2018
- Gulf Air further expands operations from June 2018
- Gulf Air expands Africa capacity in S18
- Gulf Air expands S18 network
- Gulf Air resumes Bangalore service from May 2018
- Gulf Air S18 Pakistan service changes as of 02FEB18