Introduction to Gulf Air
Gulf Air, the national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, commenced operations in 1950, becoming one of the first commercial airlines established in the Middle East. Today, Gulf Air is a major international carrier serving 50 destinations in 28 countries spanning three continents. Renowned for its traditional Arabian hospitality, evidenced by the airline’s signature family and business friendly products, Gulf Air is committed to being an industry leader and developing products and services that reflect the evolving needs and aspirations of its passengers.
Gulf Air connects...
The Bahrain carrier said it saw “accelerated” demand for leisure destinations in summer 2022.
- Gulf Air Moves Forward With US Plans
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 7, 2022)
- Gulf Air Becomes Latest Carrier To Serve Ras Al Khaimah
- Gulf Air Opens Service To Milan
- Qatar Airways Increases Saudi Arabia Schedule, Launches World Cup Shuttle Service
- Gulf Air Eyes European Growth