Gulf Air, the national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, commenced operations in 1950, becoming one of the first commercial airlines established in the Middle East. Today, Gulf Air is a major international carrier serving 43 cities in 24 countries spanning three continents. The airline operates one of the largest networks in the Middle East, with double daily flights to over 10 regional cities, from its hub at Bahrain International Airport. Gulf Air serves all its destinations with a...
This week: SaudiGulf to buy ten A320neo aircraft; Gulf Air and Etihad sign MoU; Emirates reveals half-year results and more.
- Gulf Air W18 Baku / Tbilisi service changes
- Gulf Air Nov 2018 Manila aircraft changes
- Gulf Air delays Abha / Tabuk launch to Dec 2018
- Gulf Air adds Boeing 787 Bangkok service from Nov 2018
- Gulf Air delays new Saudi Arabia service to Sep 2018
- Gulf Air to drive a winning formula