Gulf Air, the national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, commenced operations in 1950, becoming one of the first commercial airlines established in the Middle East. Today, Gulf Air is a major international carrier serving 50 destinations in 28 countries spanning three continents. Renowned for its traditional Arabian hospitality, evidenced by the airline’s signature family and business friendly products, Gulf Air is committed to being an industry leader and developing products and services that reflect the evolving needs and aspirations of its passengers.
Gulf Air connects...
This week: Gulf Air is resuming service to Milan; Southwest readies for further Hawaii expansion; and Bamboo Airways to grow its international...
- Gulf Air files S20 A321neo Preliminary schedules
- Gulf Air S20 Europe network additions
- KLM / Gulf Air resumes codeshare service from late-Oct 2019
- Gulf Air consolidates Borg el Arab / Sharm el Sheikh service in W19
- Gulf Air expands Etihad codeshare to the US from Sep 2019
- Gulf Air increases Delhi flights from July 2019