Introduction to Gulf Air
Gulf Air, the national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, commenced operations in 1950, becoming one of the first commercial airlines established in the Middle East. Today, Gulf Air is a major international carrier serving 50 destinations in 28 countries spanning three continents. Renowned for its traditional Arabian hospitality, evidenced by the airline’s signature family and business friendly products, Gulf Air is committed to being an industry leader and developing products and services that reflect the evolving needs and aspirations of its passengers.
Gulf Air connects...
Ras Al Khaimah looks set to become the third destination in the United Arab Emirates to be served by Bahrain’s national carrier.
- Airline snapshot: Gulf Air
- Route Analysis: Gulf Air’s Israel entry
- Gulf Air resumes Muscat service from Oct 2020
- Gulf Air resumes South Asia service from mid-Sep 2020
- Gulf Air increases London service from mid-Sep 2020
- Gulf Air moves forward A321neo Frankfurt service to late-August 2020