Introduction to Gulf Air
Gulf Air, the national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, commenced operations in 1950, becoming one of the first commercial airlines established in the Middle East. Today, Gulf Air is a major international carrier serving 50 destinations in 28 countries spanning three continents. Renowned for its traditional Arabian hospitality, evidenced by the airline’s signature family and business friendly products, Gulf Air is committed to being an industry leader and developing products and services that reflect the evolving needs and aspirations of its passengers.
Gulf Air connects...
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across the Middle East and Africa are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e April 19)
- Gulf Air June 2020 operations as of 27MAY20
- Gulf Air S20 network modification as of 25MAY20
- Gulf Air W20 Europe aircraft changes
- Gulf Air 01MAY20 – 15MAY20 operations as of 0915GMT 29APR20
- Gulf Air week of 29MAR20 operations