Introduction to Olympic Air
Olympic Air serves 39 destinations, 32 domestic and 7 International, with approximately 150 daily flights carrying over 3.3 million passengers in 2011. Olympic Air is part of the MIG business group.
The carrier is looking to restore up to 80% of its pre-COVID network in the third quarter.
- Olympic Air week of 26APR20 operations as of 26APR20
- Olympic Air adds Limnos – Ikaria Island service from late-Dec 2019
- Aegean Airlines moves Greece – Larnaca service to Olympic Air from March 2018
- Aegean / Olympic Air W16 network changes
- Aegean Airlines Accelerates Olympic Air Network Realignment to Feb 2014
- Aegean Airlines S14 New Routes Update as of 03DEC13