Introduction to Skywest Airlines
As a leading air service provider offering global access to millions of people each month, SkyWest partners with the world’s largest network carriers including United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, and US Airways. With a fleet of 330 aircraft, SkyWest’s more than 10,000 aviation professionals operate more than 1,900 flights each day to 175 destinations throughout North America. SkyWest is known for its industry-leading workforce, exceptional leadership team, and continued solid operational and economic performance. The airline is...
If the plans are approved, the Spanish carrier will place its IB code on domestic and international routes operated by Alaska Airlines from Los...
- Alaska Airlines, Qatar Airways advance codeshare plans
- Delta ramps up Alaska flying this summer
- SkyWest to operate EAS flights from Missouri to Chicago, Denver
- Alaska Airlines sets sights on Jackson Hole
- SkyWest to connect Cheyenne, Wyoming to Denver
- Chattanooga’s slight rebound shows life for US regional airports