Introduction to Skywest Airlines
As a leading air service provider offering global access to millions of people each month, SkyWest partners with the world’s largest network carriers including United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, and US Airways. With a fleet of 330 aircraft, SkyWest’s more than 10,000 aviation professionals operate more than 1,900 flights each day to 175 destinations throughout North America. SkyWest is known for its industry-leading workforce, exceptional leadership team, and continued solid operational and economic performance. The airline is...
Routes Americas 2023 will drive the growth of the region’s future air services and route development.
- US Regionals Warn Of Continued Service Cuts
- Pilots' Union Pushes Back Against SkyWest Route Cuts
- DOT Seeks Carriers To Take Over SkyWest EAS Routes
- Iberia plans to codeshare with Alaska Airlines on 78 routes
- Alaska Airlines, Qatar Airways advance codeshare plans
- Delta ramps up Alaska flying this summer
Skywest Airlines' Network Powered by
Explore Skywest Airlines's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper