As a leading air service provider offering global access to millions of people each month, SkyWest partners with the world’s largest network carriers including United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, and US Airways. With a fleet of 330 aircraft, SkyWest’s more than 10,000 aviation professionals operate more than 1,900 flights each day to 175 destinations throughout North America. SkyWest is known for its industry-leading workforce, exceptional leadership team, and continued solid operational and economic performance. The airline is...
American Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, JetBlue, Spirit and a host of other carriers are taking part.
- Bulletin board: Wizz Air growth, Boeing and Embraer deal, Virgin Atlantic mulls Flybe offer and more
- United / Skywest schedules additional Denver routes in 2Q18
- Alaska Airlines extends Skywest CRJ service to June 2017
- DELTA Outlines Skywest Embraer E175 16Q3 Operations
- Alaska Airlines / Skywest CRJ700 Service Replacements in 2016
- Alaska Airlines Prepares for E-Jet Debut