Introduction to Skywest Airlines
As a leading air service provider offering global access to millions of people each month, SkyWest partners with the world’s largest network carriers including United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, and US Airways. With a fleet of 330 aircraft, SkyWest’s more than 10,000 aviation professionals operate more than 1,900 flights each day to 175 destinations throughout North America. SkyWest is known for its industry-leading workforce, exceptional leadership team, and continued solid operational and economic performance. The airline is...
American Airlines is dropping Oakland International from its route network.
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e April 19)
- Shape of US government aid to airlines comes as surprise
- US government reaches agreement with 10 airlines on federal aid
- US aviation community unites for TakeOff
- Bulletin board: Wizz Air growth, Boeing and Embraer deal, Virgin Atlantic mulls Flybe offer and more
- United / Skywest schedules additional Denver routes in 2Q18