Introduction to Skywest Airlines
As a leading air service provider offering global access to millions of people each month, SkyWest partners with the world’s largest network carriers including United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, and US Airways. With a fleet of 330 aircraft, SkyWest’s more than 10,000 aviation professionals operate more than 1,900 flights each day to 175 destinations throughout North America. SkyWest is known for its industry-leading workforce, exceptional leadership team, and continued solid operational and economic performance. The airline is...
The carrier expects to offer around 52,000 weekly seats to and from Alaska this summer—an increase of almost 50% on two years ago.
- SkyWest to operate EAS flights from Missouri to Chicago, Denver
- Alaska Airlines sets sights on Jackson Hole
- SkyWest to connect Cheyenne, Wyoming to Denver
- Chattanooga’s slight rebound shows life for US regional airports
- Route Analysis: RST-DEN, HHQ-CNX, LHR-MME
- US regional SkyWest shows strength during COVID-19 storm