Introduction to Skywest Airlines
As a leading air service provider offering global access to millions of people each month, SkyWest partners with the world’s largest network carriers including United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, and US Airways. With a fleet of 330 aircraft, SkyWest’s more than 10,000 aviation professionals operate more than 1,900 flights each day to 175 destinations throughout North America. SkyWest is known for its industry-leading workforce, exceptional leadership team, and continued solid operational and economic performance. The airline is...
SkyWest posted a net loss of $26 million in Q2, a far better result than any US mainline carrier, aided by the fact that 45% of its revenue comes...
- Recovery Tracker: KLM, Lufthansa, Alaska Airlines and more
- Alaska, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest and United agree to CARES loan terms
- Oakland targets leisure to lead recovery
- American Airlines ends Oakland service
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e April 19)
- Shape of US government aid to airlines comes as surprise