TUIfly is based in Germany and owns 48 aircraft, which means that TUI operates the third-largest German fleet. TUIfly offers scheduled and charter passenger flights primarily on an intra-european route network serving around 80 destinations in 17 countries, at low fares and in the customary high quality. TUIfly (Germany) is the In-House Carrier for the Tour operator Business of TUI Germany. It contains 24 Aircraft of B737-800. It also sells its Capacity externally to Third Parties.
TUI Deutschland GMBH:
has updated their profile
5 years 11 months ago
TUIfly from May 2018 plans to operate offer new service to The Canaries, which sees the airline operating Saarbruecken – Tenerife South...
- TUIfly adds Cologne – Malta route from May 2018
- TUIfly adds Trieste service in S18
- TUIfly adds new Berlin routes from May 2018
- TUIfly adds Enfidha service in S18
- TUIfly schedules Trieste service in S18
- TUIfly expands Berlin network from Nov 2017