TUIfly is based in Germany and owns 48 aircraft, which means that TUI operates the third-largest German fleet. TUIfly offers scheduled and charter passenger flights primarily on an intra-european route network serving around 80 destinations in 17 countries, at low fares and in the customary high quality. TUIfly (Germany) is the In-House Carrier for the Tour operator Business of TUI Germany. It contains 24 Aircraft of B737-800. It also sells its Capacity externally to Third Parties.
TUI Deutschland GMBH:
has updated their profile
5 years 4 months ago
TUIfly in summer 2018 season plans to operate service to Enfidha in Tunisia, on board Boeing 737-800 aircraft. General operation overview as...
- TUIfly schedules Trieste service in S18
- TUIfly expands Berlin network from Nov 2017
- Klagenfurt Airport gets funding green light but airlines must repay aid
- TUIfly adds Hanover – Malaga service in S17
- TUIfly Adds Sundsvall – Las Palmas Service from Dec 2015
- TUIfly Adds Hamburg – Salzburg Service from Dec 2015