Introduction to TUI Deutschland GMBH
TUIfly is based in Germany and owns 48 aircraft, which means that TUI operates the third-largest German fleet. TUIfly offers scheduled and charter passenger flights primarily on an intra-european route network serving around 80 destinations in 17 countries, at low fares and in the customary high quality.
TUIfly (Germany) is the In-House Carrier for the tour operator Business of TUI Germany. It contains 34 Aircraft of B737-800. It also sells its Capacity externally to Third Parties.
With European Union countries and the UK beginning to open their international borders, we take a look at the current top 10 largest markets.
- TUIfly June - August 2020 operations as of 28JUN20
- TUIfly adds Munich – North Africa routes in S20
- TUIfly adds Hamburg – Funchal service in W19
- TUIfly S20 network additions as of 31OCT19
- TUIfly adds UAE Scheduled charters in W19
- TUIfly resumes Frankfurt – Agadir service from Nov 2019