TUIfly is based in Germany and owns 48 aircraft, which means that TUI operates the third-largest German fleet. TUIfly offers scheduled and charter passenger flights primarily on an intra-european route network serving around 80 destinations in 17 countries, at low fares and in the customary high quality.
TUIfly (Germany) is the In-House Carrier for the Tour operator Business of TUI Germany. It contains 24 Aircraft of B737-800. It also sells its Capacity externally to Third Parties.
TUIfly in winter 2019 season plans to resume Frankfurt – Agadir route, previously served until October 2014. From 07NOV19, Boeing 737-800...
- TUIfly outlines leased Airbus aircraft operation in S19
- TUIfly S19 network additions as of 25MAR19
- TUIfly adds Berlin – Dubai charters in W18
- Eurowings outlines leased TUIfly 737 network in W18
- TUIfly adds Saarbruecken – Tenerife service from May 2018
- TUIfly adds Cologne – Malta route from May 2018