TUIfly is based in Germany and owns 48 aircraft, which means that TUI operates the third-largest German fleet. TUIfly offers scheduled and charter passenger flights primarily on an intra-european route network serving around 80 destinations in 17 countries, at low fares and in the customary high quality.
TUIfly (Germany) is the In-House Carrier for the Tour operator Business of TUI Germany. It contains 34 Aircraft of B737-800. It also sells its Capacity externally to Third Parties.
TUIfly from November 2019 plans to offer scheduled charter flight to the United Arab Emirates, including Abu Dhabi and Dubai al Maktoum, on board...
- TUIfly resumes Frankfurt – Agadir service from Nov 2019
- TUIfly outlines leased Airbus aircraft operation in S19
- TUIfly S19 network additions as of 25MAR19
- TUIfly adds Berlin – Dubai charters in W18
- Eurowings outlines leased TUIfly 737 network in W18
- TUIfly adds Saarbruecken – Tenerife service from May 2018