TUIfly is based in Germany and owns 48 aircraft, which means that TUI operates the third-largest German fleet. TUIfly offers scheduled and charter passenger flights primarily on an intra-european route network serving around 80 destinations in 17 countries, at low fares and in the customary high quality.
TUIfly (Germany) is the In-House Carrier for the Tour operator Business of TUI Germany. It contains 34 Aircraft of B737-800. It also sells its Capacity externally to Third Parties.
TUIfly in winter 2019/20 season plans to offer nonstop Hamburg – Funchal route, where the airline scheduled 6 round-trip flights between...
- TUIfly S20 network additions as of 31OCT19
- TUIfly adds UAE Scheduled charters in W19
- TUIfly resumes Frankfurt – Agadir service from Nov 2019
- TUIfly outlines leased Airbus aircraft operation in S19
- TUIfly S19 network additions as of 25MAR19
- TUIfly adds Berlin – Dubai charters in W18