TUIfly is based in Germany and owns 48 aircraft, which means that TUI operates the third-largest German fleet. TUIfly offers scheduled and charter passenger flights primarily on an intra-european route network serving around 80 destinations in 17 countries, at low fares and in the customary high quality. TUIfly (Germany) is the In-House Carrier for the Tour operator Business of TUI Germany. It contains 24 Aircraft of B737-800. It also sells its Capacity externally to Third Parties.
TUI Deutschland GMBH:
has updated their profile
6 years 6 months ago
TUIfly in winter 2018/19 season plans to operate new charter route to The United Arab Emirates, with 2 weekly Berlin Tegel – Dubai al...
- Eurowings outlines leased TUIfly 737 network in W18
- TUIfly adds Saarbruecken – Tenerife service from May 2018
- TUIfly adds Cologne – Malta route from May 2018
- TUIfly adds Trieste service in S18
- TUIfly adds new Berlin routes from May 2018
- TUIfly adds Enfidha service in S18