World Routes 2014 took place in Chicago, Illinois, USA from 20 – 23 September 2014. Routes World 2024 will take place in Kingdom of Bahrain from 6 – 8 October 2024. View all our other upcoming route development events.
Over 2,800 delegates
200 tourism authorities
Over 10,000 pre-arranged meetings
Three days of conference content
In 2014 World Routes returned to the US for the second year in a row after the immense success of Las Vegas 2013. World Routes forms the essential global gathering for aviation organisations from across all continents and countries, bringing together the largest range of airlines, airports, tourism authorities, civil aviation authorities and more from all corners of the world.
World Routes is our largest and most prestigious event, attracting the most senior representatives from a wide variety of organisations who wish to meet, plan and conduct business for new global routes.
Latest World Routes 2014 News
LATAM Airlines is resurrecting the former LAN Peru link between Cartagena and Lima from January 2017, initially operating with four weekly...
- Routes city pair meetings help Guadalajara secure low-cost US routes
- 2014 - A Year in Review
- DEBATE: Critical Issues in Air Transport
- WORLD ROUTES: LOT Polish Plans for Network Growth From 2016
- WORLD ROUTES: Southend Airport Secures SkyWork Service to Berne
- WORLD ROUTES: Bahrain Airport Company to Host Inaugural Routes Middle East & Africa