Tunisair is the flag carrier of Tunisia, tracing its history back to 1948. The airline operates between its home country and the Middle East, Africa and Europe. The carrier is also the parent of Tunisair Express, which operates on Tunisian domestic routes and to select short haul international destinations.
The airline operates an extensive network to destinations around the World as well as continental services. The carrier operates to over 40 destinations across northern and western Africa, the...
Tunisair since last month resumed Sfax – Paris Orly service, previously served on regular basis until October 2012. The airline also...
- Tunisair outlines leased A330-300 network in S19
- Tunisair adds Tunis – Bodrum charters in 3Q19
- Tunisair adds new scheduled charter routes from Djerba in S19
- Tunisair S19 new scheduled charter routes
- Tunisair adds Tozeur – Lyon from Oct 2018
- The ten biggest African airlines