Tunisair is the flag carrier of Tunisia, tracing its history back to 1948. The airline operates between its home country and the Middle East, Africa and Europe. The carrier is also the parent of Tunisair Express which operates on Tunisian domestic routes and to select short haul international destinations.
Tunisair in 2018 plans to resume service to Sudan, with the offering of Tunis – Khartoum nonstop route. The airline currently plans 2...
- Tunisair W17 Montreal seasonal changes
- Tunisair resumes Monastir – Germany scheduled flights in W17
- Tunisair adds Conakry / Dakar service from late-March 2017
- Tunisair proposes Montreal flight increase in S17
- Tunisair Schedules Antalya Charter July - Sep 2016
- Tunisair Adds Scheduled Service to Prague from mid-May 2016