Tunisair is the flag carrier of Tunisia, tracing its history back to 1948. The airline operates between its home country and the Middle East, Africa and Europe. The carrier is also the parent of Tunisair Express which operates on Tunisian domestic routes and to select short haul international destinations. The airline operates an extensive network to destinations around the World as well as continental services. Indeed, Tunisair has one of the largest destination portfolios of any African...
Tunisair in summer 2018 season plans to offer new scheduled charter route to Russia, as the airline schedules Monastir – Moscow Vnukovo...
- Tunisair increases Montreal service in S18
- Tunisair adds Monastir – Porto charter in S18
- Tunisair adds Porto charters in S18
- Tunisair plans Tunis – Bilbao charter in S18
- Tunisair resumes Khartoum service from March 2018
- Tunisair W17 Montreal seasonal changes