Tunisair is the flag carrier of Tunisia, tracing its history back to 1948. The airline operates between its home country and the Middle East, Africa and Europe. The carrier is also the parent of Tunisair Express, which operates on Tunisian domestic routes and to select short haul international destinations.
The airline operates an extensive network to destinations around the World as well as continental services. The carrier operates to over 40 destinations across northern and western Africa, the Middle East and Europe.
It currently boasts a predominently Airbus fleet, with further...
Tunisair in summer 2020 season plans to resume Monastir – Zagreb scheduled charter service, last served in summer 2014 season. From...
- These are the top ten largest African carriers
- Tunisair resumes Sfax – Paris Orly sector from June 2019
- Tunisair outlines leased A330-300 network in S19
- Tunisair adds Tunis – Bodrum charters in 3Q19
- Tunisair adds new scheduled charter routes from Djerba in S19
- Tunisair S19 new scheduled charter routes