Tunisair is the flag carrier of Tunisia, tracing its history back to 1948. The airline operates between its home country and the Middle East, Africa and Europe. The carrier is also the parent of Tunisair Express, which operates on Tunisian domestic routes and to select short haul international destinations.
The airline operates an extensive network to destinations around the World as well as continental services. The carrier operates to over 40 destinations across northern and western Africa, the...
Tunisair in the 3 rd quarter of 2019 is adding new scheduled charter service to Turkey, as the airline schedules Tunis – Bodrum service....
- Tunisair adds new scheduled charter routes from Djerba in S19
- Tunisair S19 new scheduled charter routes
- Tunisair adds Tozeur – Lyon from Oct 2018
- The ten biggest African airlines
- Tunisair adds Monastir – Moscow Vnukovo charters from June 2018
- Tunisair increases Montreal service in S18