Introduction to Tunisair
Tunisair is the flag carrier of Tunisia, tracing its history back to 1948. The airline operates between its home country and the Middle East, Africa and Europe. The carrier is also the parent of Tunisair Express, which operates on Tunisian domestic routes and to select short haul international destinations.
The airline operates an extensive network to destinations around the World as well as continental services. The carrier operates to over 40 destinations across northern and western Africa, the Middle East and Europe.
It currently boasts a predominently Airbus fleet, with further...
Tunisair in summer 2021 season plans to resume Monastir – Zagreb route, operating on charter basis. Previously served in August and...
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e May 3)
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e April 12)
- Tunisair resumes Monastir – Zagreb charter in S20
- These are the top ten largest African carriers
- Tunisair resumes Sfax – Paris Orly sector from June 2019
- Tunisair outlines leased A330-300 network in S19