Tunisair is the flag carrier of Tunisia, tracing its history back to 1948. The airline operates between its home country and the Middle East, Africa and Europe. The carrier is also the parent of Tunisair Express which operates on Tunisian domestic routes and to select short haul international destinations.
Tunisair during summer peak season plans to introduce additional frequency on Tunis – Montreal route, which would see the addition of 4 th...
- Tunisair adds Monastir – Porto charter in S18
- Tunisair adds Porto charters in S18
- Tunisair plans Tunis – Bilbao charter in S18
- Tunisair resumes Khartoum service from March 2018
- Tunisair W17 Montreal seasonal changes
- Tunisair resumes Monastir – Germany scheduled flights in W17