Introduction to Tunisair
Tunisair is the flag carrier of Tunisia, tracing its history back to 1948. The airline operates between its home country and the Middle East, Africa and Europe. The carrier is also the parent of Tunisair Express, which operates on Tunisian domestic routes and to select short haul international destinations.
The airline operates an extensive network to destinations around the World as well as continental services. The carrier operates to over 40 destinations across northern and western Africa, the Middle East and Europe.
It currently boasts a predominently Airbus fleet, with further...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e May 3)
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e April 12)
- These are the top ten largest African carriers
- The ten biggest African airlines
- DATA: What are the Fastest Growing Airlines in North Africa?
Tunisair's Network Powered by
Explore Tunisair's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper