Tunisair is the flag carrier of Tunisia, tracing its history back to 1948. The airline operates between its home country and the Middle East, Africa and Europe. The carrier is also the parent of Tunisair Express which operates on Tunisian domestic routes and to select short haul international destinations. The airline operates an extensive network to destinations around the World as well as continental services. Indeed, Tunisair has one of the largest destination portfolios of any African...
Tunisair in summer 2019 season plans to add various scheduled charter service from Monastir and Tunis, operating once a week. Planned new...
- Tunisair adds Tozeur – Lyon from Oct 2018
- The ten biggest African airlines
- Tunisair adds Monastir – Moscow Vnukovo charters from June 2018
- Tunisair increases Montreal service in S18
- Tunisair adds Monastir – Porto charter in S18
- Tunisair adds Porto charters in S18