Introduction to Widerøe
Widerøe is Scandinavia's largest regional airline operating 49 desinations. The airline is headquarted in the Norwegian city of Bodø, and have based aircraft in Bergen, Sandefjord/Torp, Oslo, Bodø and Tromsø. Widerøe is the launch operator of the E190-E2.
Widerøe is the largest regional airline operating in the Nordic countries. Its fleet of more than 40 Bombardier Dash 8 aircraft serves 47 domestic and 6 international destinations. Widerøe has a turnover of 2.9 billion kr; carries 2.93 million annual passengers; has 3,000 employees and performs 400 take-offs and landings each...
Norway's mature domestic market means the airline is looking abroad for expansion.
- Leading Airline CEOs Tackle the Question of Sustainability at Routes Europe 2020
- Widerøe schedules new routes June - Aug 2020
- Widerøe resumes Bergen – Aberdeen frequencies from mid-May 2020
- Widerøe week of 19APR20 operations overview
- Widerøe additional domestic sector additions in S20
- Finnair / Widerøe expands codeshare network from Jan 2020