Widerøe is Scandinavia's largest regional airline operating 49 desinations. The airline is headquarted in the Norwegian city of Bodø, and have based aircraft in Bergen, Sandefjord/Torp, Oslo, Bodø and Tromsø. Widerøe is the launch operator of the E190-E2.
Widerøe is the largest regional airline operating in the Nordic countries. Its fleet of more than 40 Bombardier Dash 8 aircraft serves 47 domestic and 6 international destinations. Widerøe has a turnover of 2.9 billion kr; carries 2.93...
Finnair last month announced planned service adjustment for Helsinki – Tromso route, in partnership with Widerøe. From 18MAY19,...
- Widerøe adds E190-E2 Tromso – Bodo service in S19
- Widerøe W18 Liverpool aircraft changes
- Air France / Widerøe begins codeshare service from July 2018
- Widerøe adds Liverpool service from Aug 2018
- Finnair / Widerøe begins codeshare service from late-May 2018
- KLM / Widerøe Plans codeshare routes from March 2018