Widerøe is Scandinavia's largest regional airline operating 49 desinations. The airline is headquarted in the Norwegian city of Bodø, and have based aircraft in Bergen, Sandefjord/Torp, Oslo, Bodø and Tromsø. Widerøe is the launch operator of the E190-E2. Widerøe is the largest regional airline operating in the Nordic countries. Its fleet of 41 Bombardier Dash 8 aircraft serves 41 domestic and 6 international destinations. Widerøe...
KLM from 05MAR18 is introducing codeshare partnership with Widerøe, covering the latter’s service within Norway. Planned codeshare...
- Widerøe launches new European routes in S18
- Widerøe plans Embraer E190-E2 late-April 2018 debut
- Widerøe outlines Embraer E190-E2 routes for Finnair in S18
- Widerøe adds new sectors in S17
- Widerøe Adds New Oslo Nonstop Domestic Routes from June 2016
- Eastern Airways / Widerøe Begins Codeshare Service from Nov 2014