Widerøe is Scandinavia's largest regional airline operating 49 desinations. The airline is headquarted in the Norwegian city of Bodø, and have based aircraft in Bergen, Sandefjord/Torp, Oslo, Bodø and Tromsø. Widerøe is the launch operator of the E190-E2.
Widerøe is the largest regional airline operating in the Nordic countries. Its fleet of more than 40 Bombardier Dash 8 aircraft serves 47 domestic and 6 international destinations. Widerøe has a turnover of 2.9 billion kr; carries 2.93...
Widerøe at the launch of winter 2019/20 schedule plans to expand Embraer E190-E2 network from Bergen , the host city of Routes Europe...
- Flight-shaming: is it time for the route development industry to act?
- Widerøe moves Bergen – Aberdeen to E190-E2 service from Nov 2019
- Widerøe adds Embraer E190-E2 Aberdeen service in 2H19
- Finnair expands Tromso service from May 2019
- Widerøe adds E190-E2 Tromso – Bodo service in S19
- Widerøe W18 Liverpool aircraft changes