Widerøe is Scandinavia's largest regional airline operating 49 desinations. The airline is headquarted in the Norwegian city of Bodø, and have based aircraft in Bergen, Sandefjord/Torp, Oslo, Bodø and Tromsø. Widerøe is the launch operator of the E190-E2.
Widerøe is the largest regional airline operating in the Nordic countries. Its fleet of more than 40 Bombardier Dash 8 aircraft serves 47 domestic and 6 international destinations. Widerøe has a turnover of 2.9 billion kr; carries 2.93 million annual passengers; has 3,000 employees and performs 400 take-offs and landings each...
Routes Europe, the route development forum for Europe, will this April gather senior decision-makers in Bergen, Norway, to discuss some of the most...
- Finnair / Widerøe expands codeshare network from Jan 2020
- Widerøe Kristiansand – London service changes from late-March 2020
- Widerøe adds Oslo – Stockholm service in late-March 2020
- Wideroe S20 Kristiansand – London service adjustment
- Widerøe adds E190-E2 Bergen – Aalesund service in 1Q20
- Widerøe expands Embraer E190-E2 service to Denmark in W19