Introduction to Widerøe
Widerøe is Scandinavia's largest regional airline operating 49 desinations. The airline is headquarted in the Norwegian city of Bodø, and have based aircraft in Bergen, Sandefjord/Torp, Oslo, Bodø and Tromsø. Widerøe is the launch operator of the E190-E2.
Widerøe is the largest regional airline operating in the Nordic countries. Its fleet of more than 40 Bombardier Dash 8 aircraft serves 47 domestic and 6 international destinations. Widerøe has a turnover of 2.9 billion kr; carries 2.93 million annual passengers; has 3,000 employees and performs 400 take-offs and landings each...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Norwegian, Widerøe Agree To Cooperate
- Collaboration Crucial To Achieving Sustainability Goals—Avinor CEO
- Interview: Bergen's Feel-Good Factor
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 21, 2022)
- Finnair Contracts Widerøe For Norway Routes
- Rolls-Royce Keen To Support Network Needs