Introduction to Widerøe
Widerøe is Scandinavia's largest regional airline operating 49 desinations. The airline is headquarted in the Norwegian city of Bodø, and have based aircraft in Bergen, Sandefjord/Torp, Oslo, Bodø and Tromsø. Widerøe is the launch operator of the E190-E2.
Widerøe is the largest regional airline operating in the Nordic countries. Its fleet of more than 40 Bombardier Dash 8 aircraft serves 47 domestic and 6 international destinations. Widerøe has a turnover of 2.9 billion kr; carries 2.93 million annual passengers; has 3,000 employees and performs 400 take-offs and landings each...
Latest Widerøe News
Norway’s New Bodø Airport To Open By 2030
The country’s airports operator has given the green light for the new facility.
Other Widerøe News
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Sept. 12, 2022)
- Norwegian, Widerøe Agree To Cooperate
- Collaboration Crucial To Achieving Sustainability Goals—Avinor CEO
- Interview: Bergen's Feel-Good Factor
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 21, 2022)
- Finnair Contracts Widerøe For Norway Routes
Latest Updates from Widerøe
is attending Routes Europe 2023
2 months 10 days ago
is attending Routes Europe 2022
1 year 1 month ago
is attending Routes Reconnected
2 years 4 months ago
is attending Routes Americas 2020
3 years 4 months ago