Introduction to Widerøe
Widerøe is Scandinavia's largest regional airline operating 49 desinations. The airline is headquarted in the Norwegian city of Bodø, and have based aircraft in Bergen, Sandefjord/Torp, Oslo, Bodø and Tromsø. Widerøe is the launch operator of the E190-E2.
Widerøe is the largest regional airline operating in the Nordic countries. Its fleet of more than 40 Bombardier Dash 8 aircraft serves 47 domestic and 6 international destinations. Widerøe has a turnover of 2.9 billion kr; carries 2.93 million annual passengers; has 3,000 employees and performs 400 take-offs and landings each...
Routes analyzes some of the services returning as well as new routes being launched. This week we look at Virgin Atlantic’s move into the...
- Widerøe reduces selected domestic service from Oct 2020
- Widerøe adds Bergen – London Southend service from late-Aug 2020
- Widerøe schedules new routes June - Aug 2020
- Widerøe resumes Bergen – Aberdeen frequencies from mid-May 2020
- Widerøe week of 19APR20 operations overview
- Widerøe eyes more international growth