Widerøe is Scandinavia's largest regional airline operating 49 desinations. The airline is headquarted in the Norwegian city of Bodø, and have based aircraft in Bergen, Sandefjord/Torp, Oslo, Bodø and Tromsø. Widerøe is the launch operator of the E190-E2.
Widerøe is the largest regional airline operating in the Nordic countries. Its fleet of more than 40 Bombardier Dash 8 aircraft serves 47 domestic and 6 international destinations. Widerøe has a turnover of 2.9 billion kr; carries 2.93 million annual passengers; has 3,000 employees and performs 400 take-offs and landings each...
Widerøe in the first quarter of 2020 plans to introduce Embraer E190-E2 service on Bergen – Aalesund route, in addition to current...
- Widerøe expands Embraer E190-E2 service to Denmark in W19
- Flight-shaming: is it time for the route development industry to act?
- Widerøe moves Bergen – Aberdeen to E190-E2 service from Nov 2019
- Widerøe adds Embraer E190-E2 Aberdeen service in 2H19
- Finnair expands Tromso service from May 2019
- Widerøe adds E190-E2 Tromso – Bodo service in S19