Widerøe is Scandinavia's largest regional airline operating 49 desinations. The airline is headquarted in the Norwegian city of Bodø, and have based aircraft in Bergen, Sandefjord/Torp, Oslo, Bodø and Tromsø. Widerøe is the launch operator of the E190-E2. Widerøe is the largest regional airline operating in the Nordic countries. Its fleet of 41 Bombardier Dash 8 aircraft serves 41 domestic and 6 international destinations. Widerøe...
Widerøe in recent schedule update filed aircraft changes for Bergen – Liverpool route, currently served by Embraer E190-E2...
- Air France / Widerøe begins codeshare service from July 2018
- Widerøe adds Liverpool service from Aug 2018
- Finnair / Widerøe begins codeshare service from late-May 2018
- KLM / Widerøe Plans codeshare routes from March 2018
- Widerøe launches new European routes in S18
- Widerøe plans Embraer E190-E2 late-April 2018 debut