Widerøe is Scandinavia's largest regional airline operating to around fifty domestic and international desinations. The airline is headquarted in the Norwegian city of Bodø.
has updated their profile
1 month 26 days ago
Widerøe this week outlined initial Embraer E190-E2 operations, its first jet service, scheduled to commence in late-April 2018. Planned...
- Widerøe outlines Embraer E190-E2 routes for Finnair in S18
- Widerøe adds new sectors in S17
- Widerøe Adds New Oslo Nonstop Domestic Routes from June 2016
- Eastern Airways / Widerøe Begins Codeshare Service from Nov 2014
- Widerøe to Start Oslo Sandefjord – Harstad/Narvik Service July/August 2014
- Widerøe Adds Bergen – Aalesund Service from late-March 2014