Introduction to Wings Air
(P.T. Wings Abadi Airlines dba / Subsidiary of Lion Air) All flights are operated in conjunction & under a code-share agreement with LION AIRLINES (in own colors), using Lion Airlines JT-flight numbers.
Routes’ latest Asia-Pacific market round-up, featuring new route launches, capacity changes and news from across the region.
- Indonesia suspends domestic commercial flights
- Wings Air adds new domestic routes in July 2018
- Wings Air adds Balikpapan – Kota Kinabalu service from late-May 2018
- Wings Air adds Medan – Melaka service from late-April 2018
- Wings Air adds Pontianak – Miri service from mid-March 2018
- Wings Air reduces Pontianak – Kuching service from March 2018