(P.T. Wings Abadi Airlines dba / Subsidiary of Lion Air) All flights are operated in conjunction & under a code-share agreement with LION AIRLINES (in own colors), using Lion Airlines JT-flight numbers.
Indonesian carrier Wings Air this month introduces new domestic service, including new service to/from Morowali. Planned new service listed below...
- Wings Air adds Balikpapan – Kota Kinabalu service from late-May 2018
- Wings Air adds Medan – Melaka service from late-April 2018
- Wings Air adds Pontianak – Miri service from mid-March 2018
- Wings Air reduces Pontianak – Kuching service from March 2018
- Wings Air launches Pontianak – Kuching from Jan 2018
- What are the fastest-growing major airlines in the world?