Alanya Gazipasa International Airport (GZP) is the secondary airport of the city of Antalya, which welcomed around 11.5 million visitors in 2014. More than 25% of Antalya’s visitors have actually vacationed in Alanya, 135 km to the east of the city center of Antalya. Due to the remote location of the existing Antalya Airport to major tourist destinations in Alanya, the development and operation of the new Alanya Gazipasa International Airport became inevitable.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: SAS Scandinavia, Transavia NL, Corendon Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Tailwind Airlines, Jettime, Small Planet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 7
- Number of Direct Destinations: 10
- Number of Terminals: 1
1 year 2 months ago
Onur Air in summer 2018 season is continues to expand scheduled charter service to Russia, including recent additions from Bodrum and Gazipasa....
- SAS schedules service additions in W18
- Onur Air adds Gazipasa / Ohrid service in April 2018
- Buta Airways plans Alanya/Gazipasa June 2018 launch
- SunExpress Germany S18 new routes as of 19FEB18
- Finnair W18 European service expansions
- SAS boosts Stockholm Arlanda network in S18