Introduction to Gazipasa-Alanya Airport
Alanya Gazipasa International Airport (GZP) is the secondary airport of the city of Antalya, which welcomed around 11.5 million visitors in 2014. More than 25% of Antalya’s visitors have actually vacationed in Alanya, 135 km to the east of the city center of Antalya.
Due to the remote location of the existing Antalya Airport to major tourist destinations in Alanya, the development and operation of the new Alanya Gazipasa International Airport became inevitable.
The carrier is also planning to serve tourist destinations in Greece and Italy this summer.
- Corendon Airlines Starts Service From Copenhagen, Billund
- Routes in brief: Itapemirim, Austrian Airlines, Smartwings and more
- Gazipaşa-Alanya welcomes the first Pegasus flight from Kyiv
- Corendon Airlines S20 Network expansion
- Thomas Cook Scandinavia adds new Turkish routes from June 2019
- Pegasus schedules new routes to Moscow in S19
Latest Updates from Gazipasa-Alanya Airport
1 year 3 months ago
5 years 4 months ago