Alanya Gazipasa International Airport (GZP) is the secondary airport of the city of Antalya, which welcomed around 11.5 million visitors in 2014. More than 25% of Antalya’s visitors have actually vacationed in Alanya, 135 km to the east of the city center of Antalya.
Due to the remote location of the existing Antalya Airport to major tourist destinations in Alanya, the development and operation of the new Alanya Gazipasa International Airport became inevitable.
Thomas Cook Scandinavia this month is adding 3 routes to Turkey, including a service resumption to Bodrum. Planned operation as follows....
- Pegasus schedules new routes to Moscow in S19
- SAS S19 European network additions
- Onur Air expands Russia charters from Bodrum / Gazipasa in S18
- SAS schedules service additions in W18
- Onur Air adds Gazipasa / Ohrid service in April 2018
- Buta Airways plans Alanya/Gazipasa June 2018 launch
2 years 4 months ago