Alanya Gazipasa International Airport (GZP) is the secondary airport of the city of Antalya, which welcomed around 11.5 million visitors in 2014. More than 25% of Antalya’s visitors have actually vacationed in Alanya, 135 km to the east of the city center of Antalya. Due to the remote location of the existing Antalya Airport to major tourist destinations in Alanya, the development and operation of the new Alanya Gazipasa International Airport became inevitable.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: SAS Scandinavia, Transavia NL, Corendon Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Tailwind Airlines, Jettime, Small Planet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 7
- Number of Direct Destinations: 10
- Number of Terminals: 1
11 months 22 days ago
Turkish carrier Onur Air in summer 2018 season plans to introduce new service from Istanbul Ataturk, including service to Alanya/Gazipasa and...
- Buta Airways plans Alanya/Gazipasa June 2018 launch
- SunExpress Germany S18 new routes as of 19FEB18
- Finnair W18 European service expansions
- SAS boosts Stockholm Arlanda network in S18
- Coral commenced flights to Alanya-Gazipasa Airport from Moscow-SVO!
- Pobeda adds Turkey service from April 2017