Introduction to Milan Bergamo Airport
- 3rd airport in Italy for passengers volume in 2019 after Rome FCO and Milan MXP.
- 3rd airport in Italy for total freight.
- Very large and wealthy catchment area: strong concentration of companies and inhabitants. BGY airport is in the middle of the area with more based companies, more inhabitants, larger GDP than in the remaining part of Lombardy region.
- Many passengers are repeaters, arriving from strong provinces such as Milan – Monza Brianza – Bergamo – Brescia.
- Brand new airport terminal and infrastructures.
- Particular care for business passengers: services available to suit their...
Ryanair in December 2020 is resuming service at Oradea in Romania, previously served until October 2018. Except service to Bologna, a new route,...
- Ryanair expands Italian domestic presence, threatens Irish base closures
- Ryanair adds Milan BGY-Oradea service from Dec 4th 2020
- Wizz Air delays St. Petersburg base launch to Dec 2020
- Wizz delays launch of St Petersburg base
- Wizz Air 4Q20 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Route Analysis: DOH-LOS, MXP-CTA, DAB-DFW
Latest Updates from Milan Bergamo Airport
17 days 19 hours ago
1 month 30 days ago
Milan Bergamo Airport:
has updated their profile
2 months 9 days ago