Introduction to Milan Bergamo Airport
- 3rd airport in Italy for passengers volume after Rome FCO and Milan MXP.
- 3rd airport in Italy for total freight.
- Very large and wealthy catchment area: strong concentration of companies and inhabitants. BGY airport is in the middle of the area with more based companies, more inhabitants, larger GDP than in the remaining part of Lombardy region.
- Many passengers are repeaters, arriving from strong provinces such as Milan – Monza Brianza – Bergamo – Brescia.
- Brand new airport terminal and infrastructures.
- Particular care for business passengers: services available to suit their needs &...
Thank you !
- Extra Winter capacity for easyJet at Milan Bergamo
- VUELING to open Milan BGY - Paris ORY route
- FLYR on the Milan Bergamo-Oslo route
- Ryanair to reopen Cork base, operate 20 routes this summer
- Route Analysis: Milan-Rotterdam
- Transavia to return at Milan Bergamo Airport
Latest Updates from Milan Bergamo Airport
6 days 19 hours ago