Introduction to Milan Bergamo Airport
On July 16th, 1970, in Bergamo was established SACBO, Milan Bergamo Airport managing company, with the aim to satisfy the mobility needs of an area who experienced a rapid economic growth. The first ever-scheduled flight landed from Rome on March 20th, 1972, thus officially starting the activity of what later became Italy’s third airport both for passenger traffic and freight volumes as well as one of Europe’s most important. The initial focus was rather than on passengers, mainly domestic and charter, mostly on freighter, confirming the dynamism of the industrial district of the...
The Irish carrier’s new service from Sarajevo (SJJ) will kick off in April 2024, when Ryanair will open 6X-weekly service between SJJ and London...
- Aeroitalia Plans Forli Growth In Summer 2023
- Ryanair to add Cluj and Iasi from Milan Bergamo Airport
- AirArabia's inaugural flight Milan BGY-Sharjah SHJ
- AeroItalia announces its S23 schedule from Milan BGY
- Ryanair to add Belfast Intl., Brno and Rijeka from Milan BGY
- Volotea announces the Milan BGY-Lyon route