- 3rd airport in Italy for passengers volume in 2018 after Rome FCO and Milan MXP.
- 3rd airport in Italy for total freight.
- Very large and wealthy catchment area: strong concentration of companies and inhabitants. BGY airport is in the middle of the area with more based companies, more inhabitants, larger GDP than in the remaining part of Lombardy region.
- Many passengers are repeaters, arriving from strong provinces such as Milan – Monza Brianza – Bergamo – Brescia.
- Brand new airport...
This week: Milan Bergamo welcomes TUIfly Belgium’s latest route; AA expands Dominican Republic service; Connect Airways names CEO; Avianca...
- Air Cairo schedules new Italian routes in S19
- Route rundown: TLV-MAN, MCT-ATH, MXP-HRK
- Alitalia adds Rome – Milan Bergamo service from late-July 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Pobeda adds new European routes from Kaliningrad / St. Petersburg in 4Q18
- Ernest Airlines expands Ukraine network from Dec 2017