Introduction to Milan Bergamo Airport
- 3rd airport in Italy for passengers volume in 2019 after Rome FCO and Milan MXP.
- 3rd airport in Italy for total freight.
- Very large and wealthy catchment area: strong concentration of companies and inhabitants. BGY airport is in the middle of the area with more based companies, more inhabitants, larger GDP than in the remaining part of Lombardy region.
- Many passengers are repeaters, arriving from strong provinces such as Milan – Monza Brianza – Bergamo – Brescia.
- Brand new airport terminal and infrastructures.
- Particular care for business passengers: services available to suit their...
The Italian start-up has outlined plans to fly domestic routes this summer.
- BGY invests in new cycle paths connecting the airport
- Routes Reconnected: Milan to host World Routes 2021 and the 2026 Winter Games
- The new integrate air traffic management procedure
- Wizz ramps up in Romania
- Milan Bergamo continues in its terminal development
- Ryanair resumes Oradea service from Dec 2020
Latest Updates from Milan Bergamo Airport
30 days 15 hours ago
1 month 8 days ago
1 month 14 days ago