Introduction to Milan Bergamo Airport
- 3rd airport in Italy for passengers volume in 2019 after Rome FCO and Milan MXP.
- 3rd airport in Italy for total freight.
- Very large and wealthy catchment area: strong concentration of companies and inhabitants. BGY airport is in the middle of the area with more based companies, more inhabitants, larger GDP than in the remaining part of Lombardy region.
- Many passengers are repeaters, arriving from strong provinces such as Milan – Monza Brianza – Bergamo – Brescia.
- Brand new airport terminal and infrastructures.
- Particular care for business passengers: services available to suit their...
Routes’ flagship event, World Routes, has been confirmed to take place on 14-16 November in Milan, Italy just before the IATA Slots Conference in...
- Alitalia adds seasonal Milan Bergamo – Cagliari service in S20
- Wizz Air adds new Italian links from Tirana in S20
- Infographic: Italy's aviation market in numbers
- Bulletin board: Air Premia, Air Nostrum, Ryanair, Iberia and more
- Ryanair adds Armenia service in 1Q20
- World Routes moves to Milan