Introduction to Milan Bergamo Airport
- 3rd airport in Italy for passengers volume after Rome FCO and Milan MXP.
- 3rd airport in Italy for total freight.
- Very large and wealthy catchment area: strong concentration of companies and inhabitants. BGY airport is in the middle of the area with more based companies, more inhabitants, larger GDP than in the remaining part of Lombardy region.
- Many passengers are repeaters, arriving from strong provinces such as Milan – Monza Brianza – Bergamo – Brescia.
- Brand new airport terminal and infrastructures.
- Particular care for business passengers: services available to suit their needs &...
The Hungarian airline is returning to Lodz after almost a decade, while Bydgoszcz becomes a new point on the carrier’s route map.
- Ryanair To Offer 120 Routes From Milan This Winter
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Sept. 12, 2022)
- Green light for the new train connection to Milan Bergamo Airport
- FLYR to restart the Milan BGY-Oslo route
- Air Arabia Adds First Milan Route
- AirArabia announces first ever direct flight from Milan BGY to UAE
Latest Updates from Milan Bergamo Airport
14 days 17 hours ago
1 month 11 days ago