Introduction to Milan Bergamo Airport
- 3rd airport in Italy for passengers volume after Rome FCO and Milan MXP.
- 3rd airport in Italy for total freight.
- Very large and wealthy catchment area: strong concentration of companies and inhabitants. BGY airport is in the middle of the area with more based companies, more inhabitants, larger GDP than in the remaining part of Lombardy region.
- Many passengers are repeaters, arriving from strong provinces such as Milan – Monza Brianza – Bergamo – Brescia.
- Brand new airport terminal and infrastructures.
- Particular care for business passengers: services available to suit their needs &...
The planned expansion from Zagreb comes as the Irish carrier pushed up its annual passenger traffic forecast on the back of growth in summer bookings.
- 10 leisure routes added to easyJet’s UK winter schedule
- WINTER 2021: easyJet continues its growth at Milano Bergamo Airport
- The first Malta Air's B737-8-200 lands at Milan Bergamo
- SUMMER 2021: capacity boost on the Milan Bergamo-Tirana route
- FLY TO BERGAMO REWARDS YOUR WANDERLUST!
- SUMMER 2021 : AlMasria Universal Airlines resumes the Milan Bergamo-Cairo route
Latest Updates from Milan Bergamo Airport
16 days 6 hours ago
16 days 8 hours ago