Introduction to Milan Bergamo Airport
- 3rd airport in Italy for passengers volume after Rome FCO and Milan MXP.
- 3rd airport in Italy for total freight.
- Very large and wealthy catchment area: strong concentration of companies and inhabitants. BGY airport is in the middle of the area with more based companies, more inhabitants, larger GDP than in the remaining part of Lombardy region.
- Many passengers are repeaters, arriving from strong provinces such as Milan – Monza Brianza – Bergamo – Brescia.
- Brand new airport terminal and infrastructures.
- Particular care for business passengers: services available to suit their needs &...
The 39th edition of the "the most beautiful race in the world" will take place from 16th to 19th June 2021
- Volotea goes to three on the BGY-OLB
- The new BHS at Milan Bergamo Airport
- Ryanair adds two new routes from Milan Bergamo Airport
- Discover the UNESCO site of Crespi d’Adda
- Greece is calling
- Albastar's summer schedule from Milan Bergamo Airport