Introduction to Milan Bergamo Airport
- 3rd airport in Italy for passengers volume after Rome FCO and Milan MXP.
- 3rd airport in Italy for total freight.
- Very large and wealthy catchment area: strong concentration of companies and inhabitants. BGY airport is in the middle of the area with more based companies, more inhabitants, larger GDP than in the remaining part of Lombardy region.
- Many passengers are repeaters, arriving from strong provinces such as Milan – Monza Brianza – Bergamo – Brescia.
- Brand new airport terminal and infrastructures.
- Particular care for business passengers: services available to suit their needs &...
The carrier intends to serve 10 domestic and eight international points from the Italian airport.
- Ryanair to add Cluj and Iasi from Milan Bergamo Airport
- AirArabia's inaugural flight Milan BGY-Sharjah SHJ
- AeroItalia announces its S23 schedule from Milan BGY
- Ryanair to add Belfast Intl., Brno and Rijeka from Milan BGY
- Volotea announces the Milan BGY-Lyon route
- Norwegian announces two new routes from Milan Bergamo
Latest Updates from Milan Bergamo Airport
1 month 14 days ago