3rd airport in Italy for total passengers in 2016 after Rome FCO and Milan MXP. 3rd airport in Italy for total freight. Approaching 2nd position. Very large and wealthy catchment area: strong concentration of companies and inhabitants. BGY airport is in the middle of the area with more based companies, more inhabitants, larger GDP than in the remaining part of Lombardy region. Many passengers are repeaters, arriving from strong provinces such as Milan – Monza Brianza...
Pobeda earlier this month announced additional service expansion to Europe in winter 2018/19 season, as the airline opens new routes from...
- Ernest Airlines expands Ukraine network from Dec 2017
- Volotea S18 new routes as of 28NOV17
- WizzAir expands Iasi service in S18
- AIR SUD OPENS BERGAMO-STUTTGART FLIGHT BOOKING
- POBEDA OPENS CONNECTION BETWEEN BERGAMO AND MOSCOW from 20th DECEMBER 2015
- Air Sud introduces flights from Bergamo to Reggio Calabria and Stuttgart