3rd airport in Italy for total passengers in 2016 after Rome FCO and Milan MXP. 3rd airport in Italy for total freight. Approaching 2nd position. Very large and wealthy catchment area: strong concentration of companies and inhabitants. BGY airport is in the middle of the area with more based companies, more inhabitants, larger GDP than in the remaining part of Lombardy region. Many passengers are repeaters, arriving from strong provinces such as Milan – Monza Brianza...
Air Cairo in summer 2019 season plans to offer additional routes to Italy, including service from Marsa Alam and Sharm el Sheikh. Planned schedule...
- Route rundown: TLV-MAN, MCT-ATH, MXP-HRK
- Alitalia adds Rome – Milan Bergamo service from late-July 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Pobeda adds new European routes from Kaliningrad / St. Petersburg in 4Q18
- Ernest Airlines expands Ukraine network from Dec 2017
- Volotea S18 new routes as of 28NOV17