With the runway significantly extended to 1799 meters in December 2011, Vagar Airport is within direct reach of more destinations than ever before. The runway extension and other investments have already proven to be a game changer. New routes and an increase in charter operations from mainland Europe resulted in a rise in passenger-figures to the Faroese high yield market. From 2011 till 2017, the number of passengers at Vagar Airport has rizsn from 203,000 to 341,388. Growth from 2016 till...
Air Iceland Connect in late-September 2019 scheduled one-time service to Faroe Islands, on board Dash8-Q400 aircraft. The airline plans nonstop...
- Air France / Atlantic Airways begins codeshare service from July 2019
- Atlantic Airways extends Paris schedule into 2020
- Atlantic Airways expands Gran Canaria operations in W19
- Atlantic Airways Faroe Islands schedules A320neo launch in 3Q19
- Atlantic Airways Faroe Islands launches Paris service from July 2019
- Atlantic Airways S19 Reykjavik aircraft changes
1 year 10 months ago
2 years 19 days ago