With the runway significantly extended to 1799 meters in December 2011, Vagar Airport is within direct reach of more destinations than ever before. The runway extension and other investments have already proven to be a game changer. New routes and an increase in charter operations from mainland Europe resulted in a rise in passenger-figures to the Faroese high yield market. From 2011 till 2017, the number of passengers at Vagar Airport has rizsn from 203,000 to 341,388. Growth from 2016 till...
Atlantic Airways Faroe Islands earlier this month filed planned operation with its new Airbus A320neo aircraft, set to enter service in the 3 rd...
- Atlantic Airways Faroe Islands launches Paris service from July 2019
- Atlantic Airways S19 Reykjavik aircraft changes
- SAS expands Faroe Islands service in 3Q19
- Atlantic Airways S19 Vagar – Edinburgh aircraft changes
- Atlantic Airways adds one-time Faroe Islands – Akureyri in Nov 2018
- Atlantic Airways S19 Iceland service changes
1 year 6 months ago
1 year 8 months ago