ST.PETERSBURG WEST AIRPORT Lappeenranta International Airport (IATA: LPP, ICAO: EFLP) is a low cost airport located only 190 kms (2 hrs) from St. Petersburg city center next to the border of Russia and Finland. As Airport is located in Finland (EU open skies area), starting new routes is effortless, in particular for EU registered airlines. GATEWAY TO FINNISH LAKELAND Lappeenranta Airport is also located in the heart of best Finnish Lake area -...
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of Main Runway (m): 2,500m long, 60m wide
- Total Catchment Population: 8 million people
Europe’s biggest low cost carrier Ryanair adds new route from Lappeenranta to Milan Bergamo. Ryanair also recently announced new route from...
- Ryanair starts operations from Lappeenranta to Athens
- Finnair uses LPP airport as their main training base
- Lappeenranta Airport is now privately owned airport
- Lappeenranta to Become Better Connected
1 year 2 months ago