ST.PETERSBURG WEST AIRPORT
Lappeenranta International Airport (IATA: LPP, ICAO: EFLP) is a low cost airport located only 190 kms (2 hrs) from St. Petersburg city center next to the border of Russia and Finland.
As Airport is located in Finland (EU open skies area), starting new routes is effortless, in particular for EU registered airlines.
GATEWAY TO FINNISH LAKELAND
Lappeenranta Airport is also located in the heart of best Finnish Lake area - offering easy and quick access straight to...
Milan Bergamo and Berlin routes to southeastern Finland become year round routes
- Ryanair starts new route from Lappeenranta to Milan Bergamo
- Ryanair starts operations from Lappeenranta to Athens
- Finnair uses LPP airport as their main training base
- Lappeenranta Airport is now privately owned airport
- Lappeenranta to Become Better Connected
1 month 26 days ago