Introduction to Lappeenranta Airport Ltd
Lappeenranta International Airport (IATA: LPP, ICAO: EFLP) is a low cost airport and gateway to Finnish Lakeland.
As Airport is located in Finland (EU open skies area), starting new routes is effortless, in particular for EU registered airlines.
GATEWAY TO FINNISH LAKELAND
Lappeenranta Airport is located in the heart of best Finnish Lake area - offering easy and quick access straight to 4th biggest Lake area in Europe. Fresh air, pure lakes and unique nature are tempting more and more tourists to Finnish Lakeland every year. Tourism development in the Lakeland area is one of airports main...
Eight routes are being launched from Finland’s capital during the winter 2021/22 season.
- Ryanair unveils summer network expansion
- New route between Lappeenranta and Vienna opening spring 2020
- Ryanair launches new Budapest route to Lappeenranta, Finland for winter 2019
- Ryanair starts new route from Lappeenranta to Milan Bergamo
- Ryanair starts operations from Lappeenranta to Athens
- Finnair uses LPP airport as their main training base