Introduction to Brussels Airport
With nearly 25.7 million passengers in 2018 Brussels Airport is one of the largest airports in Europe and the main airport in Belgium. Brussels Airport connects the capital of Europe to 248 destinations around the globe, served by 80 airlines.
Total seat capacity is expected to be about 25-30% less than summer 2019, with COVID-19 still causing severe restrictions in many of its destinations.
- Rwandair Nov 2020 European service adjustment
- Recovery Tracker: LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Porter Airlines and more
- 85% drop in passenger numbers at Brussels Airport in September
- Transavia schedules Brussels – Innsbruck route from Dec 2020
- Mobile COVID-19 laboratory at Brussels Airport operational
- Recovery Tracker: Air Seychelles, ANA, Condor and more
Latest Updates from Brussels Airport
7 days 16 hours ago
10 days 16 hours ago
15 days 14 hours ago
2 months 2 days ago