Introduction to Brussels Airport
With nearly 25.7 million passengers in 2018 Brussels Airport is one of the largest airports in Europe and the main airport in Belgium. Brussels Airport connects the capital of Europe to 248 destinations around the globe, served by 80 airlines.
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports continue to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- Emirates resumes A380 flying, adds more routes
- United adding back capacity
- Route Analysis: BUD-ICN, DOH-YYZ, BRU-MRU
- Recovery Tracker: United Arab Emirates prepares for reopening
- Air Belgium plans Mauritius route, eyes US flights
- Recovery Tracker: Airlines add Iceland capacity
Latest Updates from Brussels Airport
25 days 20 hours ago
1 month 3 days ago
1 month 7 days ago
1 month 11 days ago