CLE is an ideal secondary US international gateway, roughly halfway between New York and Chicago allowing for convenient flight connections throughout the U.S. without air traffic congestion and delays. CLE had 9.1 million total passengers in 2017 up 8.5%. Over 4 million residents live in the catchment area of Northeast Ohio. Air travel demand is strong with a growing economy that has become the epicenter for advanced medicine and medical device...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: United, Southwest, American, Delta, Frontier
- Number of Serving Airlines: 18
- Number of Direct Destinations: 50
- Number of Terminals: 1
Cleveland Airport System:
has updated their profile
7 months 8 days ago
Frontier Airlines in the last few days opened reservations for additional domestic routes to be offered in winter 2018/19 season, including...
- Frontier discontinues 8 routes in August 2018
- Frontier schedules additional 15 routes in August 2018
- Frontier Airlines expands San Antonio network from Aug 2018
- United ends Cleveland – Milwaukee service in June 2018
- Route rundown: SLC-CLE, DEL-TLV, CSX-LHR
- Delta resumes Salt Lake City – Cleveland from July 2018