CLE is an ideal secondary US international gateway, roughly halfway between New York and Chicago allowing for convenient flight connections throughout the U.S. without air traffic congestion and delays. CLE had 9.1 million total passengers in 2017 up 8.5%. Over 4 million residents live in the catchment area of Northeast Ohio. Air travel demand is strong with a growing economy that has become the epicenter for advanced medicine and medical device manufacturing in the U.S. CLE is near world...
Southwest Airlines in August 2019 announced network adjustment from January 2020, including expanded service to/from Hawaii. New Routes:...
- Frontier Airlines discontinues 2 Minneapolis routes in Oct 2019
- Icelandair cancels Cleveland service in S19
- Allegiant schedules additional new routes in 2Q19
- WOW air 2019 network adjustment as of 14DEC18
- United ends Boston – Cleveland service in late-March 2019
- Delta expands Boston domestic network in S19