CLE is an ideal secondary US international gateway, roughly halfway between New York and Chicago allowing for convenient flight connections throughout the U.S. without air traffic congestion and delays. CLE had 9.1 million total passengers in 2017 up 8.5%. Over 4 million residents live in the catchment area of Northeast Ohio. Air travel demand is strong with a growing economy that has become the epicenter for advanced medicine and medical device...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: United, Southwest, American, Delta, Frontier
- Number of Serving Airlines: 18
- Number of Direct Destinations: 50
- Number of Terminals: 1
Allegiant Air this week announced additional 16 new routes scheduled to commence in the second quarter of 2019, in addition to previously...
- WOW air 2019 network adjustment as of 14DEC18
- United ends Boston – Cleveland service in late-March 2019
- Delta expands Boston domestic network in S19
- Allegiant Air plans Sarasota service from Feb 2019
- Frontier Airlines W18 additional new US domestic routes as of 21AUG18
- Frontier discontinues 8 routes in August 2018