Introduction to Cleveland Airport System
CLE is an ideal secondary US international gateway, roughly halfway between New York and Chicago allowing for convenient flight connections throughout the U.S. without air traffic congestion and delays. CLE had 9.1 million total passengers in 2017 up 8.5%. Over 4 million residents live in the catchment area of Northeast Ohio. Air travel demand is strong with a growing economy that has become the epicenter for advanced medicine and medical device manufacturing in the U.S. CLE is near world class attractions including the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland Museum of Art, Cleveland...
United Airlines from late-December 2020 plans to add various routes and frequencies to Central America, Mexico and The Caribbean. Majority of...
- United adds more Latin America routes
- American Airlines W20 North America network additions as of 30AUG20
- ExpressJet accelerates wind-down
- United targets Florida sunseekers from non-hubs
- United Expands Florida Network Nov 2020 - Jan 2021
- United ends contract with regional carrier ExpressJet