CLE is an ideal secondary US international gateway, roughly halfway between New York and Chicago allowing for convenient flight connections throughout the U.S. without air traffic congestion and delays. CLE had 9.1 million total passengers in 2017 up 8.5%. Over 4 million residents live in the catchment area of Northeast Ohio. Air travel demand is strong with a growing economy that has become the epicenter for advanced medicine and medical device...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: United, Southwest, American, Delta, Frontier
- Number of Serving Airlines: 18
- Number of Direct Destinations: 50
- Number of Terminals: 1
Cleveland Airport System:
has updated their profile
2 months 7 days ago
United Airlines in June 2018 is ending Cleveland – Milwaukee service, currently served up to 2 daily flights, with ExpressJet Embraer...
- Route rundown: SLC-CLE, DEL-TLV, CSX-LHR
- Delta resumes Salt Lake City – Cleveland from July 2018
- Icelandair Nov 2018 Cleveland frequency changes
- Frontier Airlines outlines launch date for new routes in S18
- Icelandair outlines 737MAX 8 routes in S18
- Icelandair adds Cleveland service from May 2018