Introduction to Cleveland Airport System
CLE is an ideal secondary US international gateway, roughly halfway between New York and Chicago allowing for convenient flight connections throughout the U.S. without air traffic congestion and delays. CLE had 9.1 million total passengers in 2017 up 8.5%. Over 4 million residents live in the catchment area of Northeast Ohio. Air travel demand is strong with a growing economy that has become the epicenter for advanced medicine and medical device manufacturing in the U.S. CLE is near world class attractions including the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland Museum of Art, Cleveland...
ExpressJet will no longer be a regional affiliate for United Airlines after the Chicago-based carrier opted to consolidate its Embraer ERJ-145...
- JetBlue adding 30 domestic routes, cites leisure travel upswing
- JetBlue July - Oct 2020 network expansions
- Spirit Airlines aircraft revision for new Cancun routes in 1Q20
- Sun Country S20 Network Expansions
- Spirit Airlines expands Cancun network in 1Q20
- Southwest Airlines January 2020 network changes