CLE is an ideal secondary US international gateway, roughly halfway between New York and Chicago allowing for convenient flight connections throughout the U.S. without air traffic congestion and delays. CLE had 8.4 million total passengers in 2016 up 4%. Over 4 million residents live in the catchment area of Northeast Ohio. Air travel demand is strong with a growing economy that has become the epicenter for advanced medicine and medical device...
- List of Top 5 airlines: United, Southwest, American, Delta, Frontier
- Number of Serving Airlines: 18
- Number of Direct Destinations: 50
- Number of Terminals: 1
Cleveland Airport System:
has updated their profile
8 months 2 days ago
Icelandair in the week of 29OCT17’s OAG Schedules Analyser update extended its schedule listing to 30NOV18, the first month of winter...
- Frontier Airlines outlines launch date for new routes in S18
- Icelandair outlines 737MAX 8 routes in S18
- Icelandair adds Cleveland service from May 2018
- Frontier plans new routes in 4Q17
- Frontier Airlines schedules new A321 routes in 2Q17
- Frontier schedules new domestic routes from April 2017