About The Airport
Curaçao International Airport is located in the southern part of the Caribbean, ideally nestled between N and S America. The airport serves as a passenger hub with potential for further increased cargo activity. Adjacent to the main terminal building is the JetCentre Curacao, a full service FBO owned and operated by Curacao Airport Partners NV.
Airport Expansion Project Completion
A major accomplishment in 2018 was the completion of our airport expansion project which commenced in 2014 and was completed, on time, in December 2018. The new facilities offer an enhancement of the arrival and departure passenger experience including an additional jet bridge accommodating wide body aircraft, free Wi-Fi, 50% more hold room space, a wide variety of Food, Beverage and Retail Outlets, arrival and departure walk through Duty Free Shops, an additional baggage belt in the reclaim area, convenient e-gates in the arrivals and departures area and additional security screening lanes. Our new facilities can accommodate up to 2.5M passenger movements on annual basis. We continue to be proud to be of service and extremely proud of our new airport look and feel.
Facts and Figures
- List of Top 5 Airlines: KL, AA,OR,AV, CM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 18
- Number of Direct Destinations: 18
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of Main Runway (m): 11/29 - 3,410 meters in length and 60 meters in width
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 1,43 Million Movements
- Ownership: Curacao Airport Partners NV
- Operational Opening Hours: 24/7
- Urban Population: 150,000