Introduction to Curacao-Hato International Airport
Curaçao International Airport, located on the beautiful Dutch Caribbean island of Curaçao, connects Europe, the Americas, and the Caribbean. The modern and comfortable Curaçao International Airport is served by several valued airline partners. Any part of the world is accessible thanks to Star, OneWorld and SkyTeam alliances. The Curaçao International Airport has one of the longest runways in the Caribbean, capable of accommodating the industry’s largest commercial aircrafts.
In the early fall of 2014, Curaçao International Airport opened a brand-new General Aviation...
TUIfly Netherlands in winter 2020/21 season is adjusting service to the Caribbean, resulting in new intra-Caribbean sectors, including Curacao...
- CAP proudly introduces The Hidden Disability Sunflower Lanyard at the Curaçao International Airport
- KLM delays Boeing 787-10 Curacao service to late-Oct 2020
- Fly All Ways adds Panama City Balboa service from mid-Nov 2019
- Air Canada W19 Sun Destinations operation update as of 11OCT19
- KLM S20 Long-Haul changes as of 11OCT19
- Fly All Ways adds St. Maarten service from Sep 2019
Latest Updates from Curacao-Hato International Airport
1 month 27 days ago