Curaçao International Airport is located in the southern part of the Caribbean, ideally nestled between N and S America. The airport serves as a passenger hub with potential for further increased cargo activity. Adjacent to the main terminal building is the JetCentre Curacao, a full service FBO owned and operated by Curacao Airport Partners NV.
Airport Expansion Project Completion
A major accomplishment in 2018 was the completion of our airport expansion project which commenced in 2014 and was...
KLM in the week of 31MAR19’s OAG schedules update extended schedule listing into summer 2020 season, currently listed until 30APR20. From...
- Winair expands Curacao network from April 2019
- Routes Americas 2019 Marketing Awards finalists - part one
- KLM S19 Long-Haul changes as of 21SEP18: Las Vegas launch in June 2019
- KLM S19 Long-Haul changes as of 15AUG18
- Sunrise Airways adds Curacao – Santo Domingo route from July 2018
- Insel Air begins leased Conviasa E190 service from late-June 2018