Curaçao International Airport is located in the southern part of the Caribbean, ideally nestled between N and S America. The airport serves as a passenger hub with potential for further increased cargo activity. The current terminal building was inaugurated in 2006 to accommodate a capacity of 1.8M passengers. We are currently aiming to surpass the forecasted passenger movement figures, CAP is currently working on the expansion plans for the departure and arrival terminals to...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: KL, AA,OR,B6,AV
- Number of Serving Airlines: 22
- Number of Direct Destinations: 29
- Number of Terminals: 2
Condor yesterday announced planned long-haul service expansion, including additional new route offering from Dusseldorf and Frankfurt, for winter...
- Insel Air plans to resume Paramaribo service in Dec 2017
- Winair adds Curacao – Port-au-Prince sector from Nov 2017
- Sunrise Airways adds US / Curacao service in 4Q17
- KLM W18 long-haul operation changes as of 03NOV17
- KLM delays St. Maarten resumption to mid-Nov 2017
- Winair expands Curacao flights from Aug 2017