Curaçao International Airport is located in the southern part of the Caribbean, ideally nestled between N and S America. The airport serves as a passenger hub with potential for further increased cargo activity. The current terminal building was inaugurated in 2006 to accommodate a capacity of 1.8M passengers. We are currently aiming to surpass the forecasted passenger movement figures, CAP is currently working on the expansion plans for the departure and arrival terminals to...
- List of Top 5 airlines: KL, AA,OR,B6,7I
- Number of Serving Airlines: 22
- Number of Direct Destinations: 29
- Number of Terminals: 2
Winair earlier this month launched new nonstop Curacao – Port-au-Prince sector, offering one weekly round-trip flight since 04NOV17. The...
- Sunrise Airways adds US / Curacao service in 4Q17
- KLM W18 long-haul operation changes as of 03NOV17
- KLM delays St. Maarten resumption to mid-Nov 2017
- Winair expands Curacao flights from Aug 2017
- TUI Netherlands W17 Dutch Caribbean service changes
- bahamasair plans Curacao charters in mid-April 2017