Introduction to Curacao-Hato International Airport
Curaçao International Airport, located on the beautiful Dutch Caribbean island of Curaçao, connects Europe, the Americas, and the Caribbean. The modern and comfortable Curaçao International Airport is served by several valued airline partners. Any part of the world is accessible thanks to Star, OneWorld and SkyTeam alliances. The Curaçao International Airport has one of the longest runways in the Caribbean, capable of accommodating the industry’s largest commercial aircrafts.
In the early fall of 2014, Curaçao International Airport opened a brand-new General Aviation...
Q2-2021 A Traffic Rollercoaster
- KLM's South Atlantic network back at 2019 scale
- Volaris, Viva Aerobus secure Colombia route approvals
- Curaçao International Airport – Traffic Vulnerability
- Cooperation Agreement signed between all Caribbean Airports within Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Mobile Covid Test Center now available at the Curaçao International Airport
- CAP celebrates 50th Anniversary of American Airlines connecting Curaçao with the US!