Curaçao International Airport is located in the southern part of the Caribbean, ideally nestled between N and S America. The airport serves as a passenger hub with potential for further increased cargo activity. Adjacent to the main terminal building is the JetCentre Curacao, a full service FBO owned and operated by Curacao Airport Partners NV. Airport Expansion Project Completion A major accomplishment in 2018 was the completion of our airport expansion project which...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: KL, AA,OR,AV, CM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 18
- Number of Direct Destinations: 18
- Number of Terminals: 2
Winair starting next month is introducing expanded service at Curacao , including new nonstop service to Port-au-Prince and Santo Domingo....
- Routes Americas 2019 Marketing Awards finalists - part one
- KLM S19 Long-Haul changes as of 21SEP18: Las Vegas launch in June 2019
- KLM S19 Long-Haul changes as of 15AUG18
- Sunrise Airways adds Curacao – Santo Domingo route from July 2018
- Insel Air begins leased Conviasa E190 service from late-June 2018
- Aruba Airlines adds St. Maarten service from July 2018