Curaçao International Airport is located in the southern part of the Caribbean, ideally nestled between N and S America. The airport serves as a passenger hub with potential for further increased cargo activity. The current terminal building was inaugurated in 2006 to accommodate a capacity of 1.8M passengers. We are currently aiming to surpass the forecasted passenger movement figures, CAP is currently working on the expansion plans for the departure and arrival terminals to...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: KL, AA,OR,B6,AV
- Number of Serving Airlines: 22
- Number of Direct Destinations: 29
- Number of Terminals: 2
KLM in the last few days gradually filed long-haul service changes for summer 2019 season, effective from 31MAR19. Planned changes as of 15AUG18...
- Sunrise Airways adds Curacao – Santo Domingo route from July 2018
- Insel Air begins leased Conviasa E190 service from late-June 2018
- Aruba Airlines adds St. Maarten service from July 2018
- Copa Airlines W18 Curacao frequency changes
- Winair network expansion from July 2018
- Condor further expands long-haul service in W18