Kraków Airport is the busiest regional airport in Poland, with a catchment area of 14.5 million people, serving almost 5 million passengers per year. We have been trusted by 19 carriers operating scheduled flights to our airport, resulting in an extensive route network composed of 101 routes in 2017. Out of them 28 routes will be the new services from Kraków Airport, including 1 long-haul route to Chicago. We offer 448 weekly frequencies out of which 196 connect European...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, easyJet, Lufthansa, Norwegian, LOT Polish Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 19
- Number of Direct Destinations: 101
- Number of Terminals: 1
LOT Polish Airlines last week opened reservations for additional new European routes, set to commence in summer 2018 season. Latest addition as...
- LOT increases Krakow – Chicago flights from July 2018
- Ryanair targets Jordan in Middle East expansion
- Air Corsica plans Poland charters in 1Q18
- Ukraine International adds Krakow from late-Dec 2017
- flydubai further expands European network in S18
- Eurowings plans new routes launch in 1Q18