Introduction to Krakow Airport
The International Airport Kraków Balice is constantly growing, thanks to all who create this place.
In 2018, Kraków Airport handled 6 769 369 passengers, i.e. 16% more compared to the previous year and supported 51,777 air operations (departures and arrivals), i.e. 12% more than in 2017.
In 2018 Kraków Airport handled 1,2 M passengers travelling indirectly to/from KRK.
Last year, passengers could choose from 111 regular flights #flyKRK. Scheduled flights were offered by 24 carriers.
Our carriers opened a record-breaking number of 28 new connections. For the first time in its history...
The carrier, which continues to grow its European network, already serves Krakow.
- Wizz, easyJet make summer network additions
- Ryanair eyes up to 70% of normal traffic, plans Belfast City return
- Smartwings plans first 737 MAX route in Europe since recertification
- LOT revives Krakow-New York plans
- Recovery Tracker: LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Porter Airlines and more
- Luxair W20 European network additions