Introduction to Krakow Airport
The International Airport Kraków Balice is constantly growing, thanks to all who create this place.
In 2018, Kraków Airport handled 6 769 369 passengers, i.e. 16% more compared to the previous year and supported 51,777 air operations (departures and arrivals), i.e. 12% more than in 2017.
In 2018 Kraków Airport handled 1,2 M passengers travelling indirectly to/from KRK.
Last year, passengers could choose from 111 regular flights #flyKRK. Scheduled flights were offered by 24 carriers.
Our carriers opened a record-breaking number of 28 new connections. For the first time in its history...
Charting the resurgence of air transport in markets around the word, Routes looks at the easing of travel restrictions in the United Arab Emirates...
- Poland’s restrictions will be a “deadly virus” for the industry
- Wizz’s new summer routes near 150
- American sees demand improving, to operate more than half of original July schedule
- American Airlines pushes five route launches back to 2021
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines Summer 2020 LOTnaWakacje Holiday program
- LOT Polish Airlines resumes additional domestic routes in late-June 2020