The International Airport Kraków Balice is constantly growing, thanks to all who create this place. In 2017, Kraków Airport handled 5,835,189 passengers , i.e. 17% more compared to the previous year and supported 46,264 air operations (departures and arrivals), i.e. 10% more than in 2016. Last year, passengers could choose from 101 regular flights #flyKRK. Scheduled flights were offered by 20 carriers. Our carriers opened a record-breaking number of 28 new...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, easyJet, Lufthansa, Norwegian, LOT Polish Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 23
- Number of Direct Destinations: over 110
- Number of Terminals: 1
5 days 8 hours ago
On 30th October one of the new connections in winter network at Kraków Airport was inaugurated – the easyJet's flight to London Luton Airport.
- Winter flight network in Kraków Airport
- Laudamotion – a new carrier in Kraków Airport
- New #flyKRK connection - Stuttgart
- New #flyKRK connection - Glasgow
- Laudamotion outlines S19 Stuttgart network
- Statistics for September 2018