The International Airport Kraków Balice is constantly growing, thanks to all who create this place.
In 2018, Kraków Airport handled 6 769 369 passengers, i.e. 16% more compared to the previous year and supported 51,777 air operations (departures and arrivals), i.e. 12% more than in 2017.
In 2018 Kraków Airport handled 1,2 M passengers travelling indirectly to/from KRK.
Last year, passengers could choose from 111 regular flights #flyKRK. Scheduled flights were offered by 24 carriers.
Our carriers opened a record-breaking number of 28 new connections. For the first time in its history...
On Saturday, December 14th 2019, for the first time in history, Kraków Airport welcomed its 8 millionth passenger!
- Norwegian S20 Norway short-haul frequency expansion
- Route rundown: ASB-LTN, DVO-MDC, BGO-KRK
- Wizz Air Poland network expansion in S20
- Ukraine International discontinues Krakow service in mid-Jan 2020
- LOT Polish Airlines schedules one-time Los Angeles – Krakow in April 2020
- Ukraine International W19 network changes