Introduction to Krakow Airport
The International Airport Kraków Balice is constantly growing, thanks to all who create this place.
In 2018, Kraków Airport handled 6 769 369 passengers, i.e. 16% more compared to the previous year and supported 51,777 air operations (departures and arrivals), i.e. 12% more than in 2017.
In 2018 Kraków Airport handled 1,2 M passengers travelling indirectly to/from KRK.
Last year, passengers could choose from 111 regular flights #flyKRK. Scheduled flights were offered by 24 carriers.
Our carriers opened a record-breaking number of 28 new connections. For the first time in its history...
Leeds Bradford will become a new point on the airline’s route map following the closure of Doncaster Sheffield.
- What is NEW in the Krakow Airport terminal?
- Ryanair To Reduce Budapest Schedule
- Turkish Airlines Maps Out Route Ambitions
- Ryanair Set To Launch 10 More Routes From Newcastle
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Feb. 7)
- SAS plans to operate robust network this fall