Kraków Airport is the busiest regional airport in Poland, with a catchment area of 14.5 million people, serving almost 5 million passengers per year. We have been trusted by 19 carriers operating scheduled flights to our airport, resulting in an extensive route network composed of 101 routes in 2017. Out of them 28 routes will be the new services from Kraków Airport, including 1 long-haul route to Chicago. We offer 448 weekly frequencies out of which 196 connect European...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Ryanair, easyJet, Lufthansa, Norwegian, LOT Polish Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 19
- Number of Direct Destinations: 101
- Number of Terminals: 1
Eurowings in late-September 2017 opened reservation for 36 routes scheduled for January 2018 launch, including flights from Berlin,...
- Ryanair launches Bourgas base in S18
- World Routes Marketing Awards finalists announced
- Ryanair W17 new routes as of 10JUL17
- Ryanair launches Lviv service from Sep 2017
- Ryanair W17 new routes as of 05MAR17
- 14 new routes in Ryanair's winter 2017/2018 schedule