The International Airport Kraków Balice is constantly growing, thanks to all who create this place. In 2018, Kraków Airport handled 6 769 369 passengers , i.e. 14% more compared to the previous year and supported 51,777 air operations (departures and arrivals), i.e. 12% more than in 2017. Last year, passengers could choose from 111 regular flights #flyKRK. Scheduled flights were offered by 24 carriers . Our carriers opened a record-breaking number of 28...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, easyJet, Lufthansa, Norwegian, LOT Polish Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 24
- Number of Direct Destinations: over 111
- Number of Terminals: 1
21 hours 51 minutes ago
We are proud to announce that as the largest regional airport in Poland, in 2018 we handled over 6.7 million passengers (+16% compared to 2017),...
- New #flyKRK connections – Bucharest and Dubrovnik
- New #flyKRK connections with Ryanair
- Blue Air launched a new route between Turin and Kraków Airport
- LOT Polish Airlines increases Krakow European network in S19
- LOT Polish Airlines S19 long-haul changes as of 10JAN19
- Jet2.com W19 new routes as of 07JAN19