Introduction to Krakow Airport
The International Airport Kraków Balice is constantly growing, thanks to all who create this place.
In 2018, Kraków Airport handled 6 769 369 passengers, i.e. 16% more compared to the previous year and supported 51,777 air operations (departures and arrivals), i.e. 12% more than in 2017.
In 2018 Kraków Airport handled 1,2 M passengers travelling indirectly to/from KRK.
Last year, passengers could choose from 111 regular flights #flyKRK. Scheduled flights were offered by 24 carriers.
Our carriers opened a record-breaking number of 28 new connections. For the first time in its history...
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports seek to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- Luxair W20 European network additions
- Wizz Air S21 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Wizz Air 4Q20 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- LOT inaugurates new Budapest link
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines Summer 2020 LOTnaWakacje Holiday program
- Recovery Tracker: United Arab Emirates prepares for reopening