Kraków Airport is the busiest regional airport in Poland, with a catchment area of 14.5 million people, serving almost 5 million passengers per year. We have been trusted by 19 carriers operating scheduled flights to our airport, resulting in an extensive route network composed of 101 routes in 2017. Out of them 28 routes will be the new services from Kraków Airport, including 1 long-haul route to Chicago. We offer 448 weekly frequencies out of which 196 connect European...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, easyJet, Lufthansa, Norwegian, LOT Polish Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 19
- Number of Direct Destinations: 101
- Number of Terminals: 1
LOT Polish Airlines during the month of April 2019 is adjusting operational aircraft for Krakow – Chicago O’Hare route, as the...
- Ryanair plans Ukraine launch in W18
- YanAir adds Krakow link from May 2018
- LOT Polish Airlines increases Warsaw – Krakow service from late-March 2018
- Jet2.com adds Leeds/Bradford – Krakow from Nov 2018
- Ryanair expands Jordan network in W18
- LOT Polish Airlines further expands European service in S18