Introduction to Krakow Airport
The International Airport Kraków Balice is constantly growing, thanks to all who create this place.
In 2018, Kraków Airport handled 6 769 369 passengers, i.e. 16% more compared to the previous year and supported 51,777 air operations (departures and arrivals), i.e. 12% more than in 2017.
In 2018 Kraków Airport handled 1,2 M passengers travelling indirectly to/from KRK.
Last year, passengers could choose from 111 regular flights #flyKRK. Scheduled flights were offered by 24 carriers.
Our carriers opened a record-breaking number of 28 new connections. For the first time in its history...
Latest Krakow Airport News
Kraków Airport wishes You Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Other Krakow Airport News
- Air Serbia Eyes Miami, Toronto And Shanghai
- Wizz Air Transfers Doncaster Sheffield Routes To Leeds Bradford
- What is NEW in the Krakow Airport terminal?
- Ryanair To Reduce Budapest Schedule
- Turkish Airlines Maps Out Route Ambitions
- Ryanair Set To Launch 10 More Routes From Newcastle
Latest Updates from Krakow Airport
has written Kraków Airport wishes You Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
3 months 6 days ago
is attending Routes World 2022
7 months 3 days ago
is attending Routes Europe 2022
1 year 5 days ago
is attending World Routes 2021
1 year 8 months ago