The International Airport Kraków Balice is constantly growing, thanks to all who create this place. In 2018, Kraków Airport handled 6 769 369 passengers , i.e. 14% more compared to the previous year and supported 51,777 air operations (departures and arrivals), i.e. 12% more than in 2017. Last year, passengers could choose from 111 regular flights #flyKRK. Scheduled flights were offered by 24 carriers . Our carriers opened a record-breaking number of 28...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, easyJet, Lufthansa, Norwegian, LOT Polish Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 24
- Number of Direct Destinations: over 111
- Number of Terminals: 1
Wizz Air in the last few days announced further service expansion for its Polish network, including the addition of 3 rd aircraft to be based at...
- Statistics - February 2019
- Ryanair S19 network additions as of 28FEB19
- Kraków - European Capital of Gastronomic Culture 2019
- Customer Experience Management for Airport Summit 2019 in Singapore
- Statistics - January 2019
- Kraków - the best European city break destination
1 month 5 days ago
1 month 8 days ago