The International Airport Kraków Balice is constantly growing, thanks to all who create this place.
In 2018, Kraków Airport handled 6 769 369 passengers, i.e. 16% more compared to the previous year and supported 51,777 air operations (departures and arrivals), i.e. 12% more than in 2017.
In 2018 Kraków Airport handled 1,2 M passengers travelling indirectly to/from KRK.
Last year, passengers could choose from 111 regular flights #flyKRK. Scheduled flights were offered by 24 carriers.
Our carriers opened a record-breaking number of 28 new connections. For the first time in its history...
Ukraine International Airlines earlier this month filed service changes for Kyiv Borispil – Krakow route, as the airline schedules last...
- LOT Polish Airlines schedules one-time Los Angeles – Krakow in April 2020
- Ukraine International W19 network changes
- LOT Polish Airlines expands Krakow – Chicago flights in S20
- LOT Polish Airlines resumes Krakow – New York service in May 2020
- American Airlines S20 Long-Haul changes as of 11AUG19
- American Airlines to launch first Africa route alongside Eastern Europe and Tel Aviv expansion
6 months 7 days ago