The International Airport Kraków Balice is constantly growing, thanks to all who create this place. In 2017, Kraków Airport handled 5,835,189 passengers , i.e. 17% more compared to the previous year and supported 46,264 air operations (departures and arrivals), i.e. 10% more than in 2016. Last year, passengers could choose from 101 regular flights #flyKRK. Scheduled flights were offered by 20 carriers. Our carriers opened a record-breaking number of 28 new...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, easyJet, Lufthansa, Norwegian, LOT Polish Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 23
- Number of Direct Destinations: over 110
- Number of Terminals: 1
Blue Air in winter 2018/19 season is adding new routes from Turin, on board Boeing 737 aircraft. Planned new routes as follows. Turin –...
- Austrian W18 European frequency increases
- Statistics – July 2018
- New #flyKRK connection - London Luton
- Route rundown: JFK-MEX, KRK-TLV, MAD-OZZ
- easyJet schedules new routes from the UK in W18
- LOT Polish Airlines plans Krakow – Tel Aviv launch from Feb 2019