Kraków Airport is the busiest regional airport in Poland, with a catchment area of 14.5 million people, serving almost 5 million passengers per year. We have been trusted by 19 carriers operating scheduled flights to our airport, resulting in an extensive route network composed of 101 routes in 2017. Out of them 28 routes will be the new services from Kraków Airport, including 1 long-haul route to Chicago. We offer 448 weekly frequencies out of which 196 connect European...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, easyJet, Lufthansa, Norwegian, LOT Polish Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 19
- Number of Direct Destinations: 101
- Number of Terminals: 1
This week: JetBlue's new Mexico City service; LOT Polish Airlines to increase Israeli routes; and Ryanair adds Madrid – Ouarzazate.
- easyJet schedules new routes from the UK in W18
- LOT Polish Airlines plans Krakow – Tel Aviv launch from Feb 2019
- LOT expands Krakow – Chicago capacity in W18
- Norwegian enhances Helsinki network in W18
- Laudamotion adds Vienna base in W18
- LOT April 2019 Krakow – Chicago aircraft changes as of 30APR18