Introduction to Krakow Airport
The International Airport Kraków Balice is constantly growing, thanks to all who create this place.
In 2018, Kraków Airport handled 6 769 369 passengers, i.e. 16% more compared to the previous year and supported 51,777 air operations (departures and arrivals), i.e. 12% more than in 2017.
In 2018 Kraków Airport handled 1,2 M passengers travelling indirectly to/from KRK.
Last year, passengers could choose from 111 regular flights #flyKRK. Scheduled flights were offered by 24 carriers.
Our carriers opened a record-breaking number of 28 new connections. For the first time in its history...
Over 1,500 votes have resulted in thirty organisations and ten individuals being recognised in this year’s edition of the Routes World Awards. In...
- Kraków Airport wishes You Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Air Serbia Eyes Miami, Toronto And Shanghai
- Wizz Air Transfers Doncaster Sheffield Routes To Leeds Bradford
- What is NEW in the Krakow Airport terminal?
- Ryanair To Reduce Budapest Schedule
- Turkish Airlines Maps Out Route Ambitions
Krakow Airport's Network Powered by
Explore Krakow Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Krakow Airport
11 months 19 days ago