Introduction to Krakow Airport
The International Airport Kraków Balice is constantly growing, thanks to all who create this place.
In 2018, Kraków Airport handled 6 769 369 passengers, i.e. 16% more compared to the previous year and supported 51,777 air operations (departures and arrivals), i.e. 12% more than in 2017.
In 2018 Kraków Airport handled 1,2 M passengers travelling indirectly to/from KRK.
Last year, passengers could choose from 111 regular flights #flyKRK. Scheduled flights were offered by 24 carriers.
Our carriers opened a record-breaking number of 28 new connections. For the first time in its history...
The carrier will operate 130 weekly flights from the northeast England airport this summer.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Feb. 7)
- SAS plans to operate robust network this fall
- Ryanair to operate 12 new Newcastle routes next summer
- Flydubai to add Poland’s capital to its network
- Wizz, easyJet make summer network additions
- Ryanair eyes up to 70% of normal traffic, plans Belfast City return