Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is Canada’s second busiest and North America’s closest West Coast airport to Asia and Europe. Voted Best Airport in North America for the last 7 consecutive years (Skytrax), YVR surpassed 20 million passengers in 2015 for the first time. With over 70 gates, 56 airlines and 124 destinations, we are renowned for our West Coast sense of place, exceptional customer service and world class shopping. YVR maintains...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Air Canada, Air Canada Express, Air Canada Rouge, Air Transat, WestJet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 56
- Number of Direct Destinations: 118
- Number of Terminals: 2
5 months 15 days ago
5 months 27 days ago
American Airlines during Sunday’s schedule update (03DEC17) filed Canada service expansion, reflected in the airline’s press release...
- Air Canada expands North American routes in S18
- Air China S18 International changes as of 30NOV17
- WestJet launches regional service from Calgary
- North American aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Air Canada outlines Boeing 737 MAX Dec 2017/Jan 2018 schedules
- Delta plans Boeing 737 Seattle – Vancouver service from June 2018