Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is Canada’s second busiest and North America’s closest West Coast airport to Asia and Europe. Voted Best Airport in North America for the last 7 consecutive years (Skytrax), YVR surpassed 20 million passengers in 2015 for the first time. With over 70 gates, 56 airlines and 124 destinations, we are renowned for our West Coast sense of place, exceptional customer service and world class shopping. YVR maintains...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air Canada, Air Canada Express, Air Canada Rouge, Air Transat, WestJet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 56
- Number of Direct Destinations: 118
- Number of Terminals: 2
Canadian carrier Flair Airlines last week announced planned service expansion during summer 2018 season, including the launch of 9 new routes,...
- Air Canada S18 Vancouver – Mexico City operation changes
- Air China 3Q18 long-haul aircraft changes
- Philippine Airlines plans nonstop New York JFK service from Oct 2018
- Hainan Airlines W18 Shenzhen long-haul aircraft changes
- Hainan Airlines plans Boeing 787 Vancouver service from May 2018
- Air Canada rouge W18 Vancouver – Orlando changes as of 21MAR18