Billund Airport is West Denmark's international airport - and the second largest airport in Denmark. The airport is the primary gateway to and from the West Danish region. For the summer season 2015, up to 50 direct international routes will be served from Billund as well as charter services to more than 50 European and intercontinental destinations. The airport handled 2.9 million passengers in 2014, and will welcome 4 new airlines and 7 new route for the summer 2015 season....
In the first of a two part feature, Routesonline takes a closer look at the airports and destinations named finalists in the Routes Europe 2018...
- Shortlists revealed for Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards
- LOT Polish Airlines further expands European service in S18
- Wizz Air plans Vienna launch in April 2018
- Widerøe launches new European routes in S18
- Ryanair expands Athens service from May 2018
- Icelandair outlines 737MAX 8 routes in S18