Billund Airport is West Denmark's international airport - and the second largest airport in Denmark. The airport is the primary gateway to and from the West Danish region. For the summer season 2015, up to 50 direct international routes will be served from Billund as well as charter services to more than 50 European and intercontinental destinations. The airport handled 2.9 million passengers in 2014, and will welcome 4 new airlines and 7 new route for the summer 2015 season....
Wizz Air in recent weeks made further adjustment on its planned Vienna base operation, including minor frequency adjustment in summer 2018, as...
- Brussels Airport wins the Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards
- LOT Polish Airlines W18 European service changes as of 21APR18
- Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards finalists - part one
- Shortlists revealed for Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards
- LOT Polish Airlines further expands European service in S18
- Wizz Air plans Vienna launch in April 2018