Billund Airport is West Denmark's international airport - and the second largest airport in Denmark. The airport is the primary gateway to and from the West Danish region. For the summer season 2015, up to 50 direct international routes will be served from Billund as well as charter services to more than 50 European and intercontinental destinations. The airport handled 2.9 million passengers in 2014, and will welcome 4 new airlines and 7 new route for the summer 2015 season....
Wizz Air last week announced additional service expansion from Ukraine, majority scheduled in March 2019. Planned new routes as follow. Kiev...
- airBaltic S19 network changes as of 31AUG18
- World Routes 2018 Marketing Awards shortlists revealed
- Wizz Air tweaks Vienna operations in 2018/19
- Brussels Airport wins the Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards
- LOT Polish Airlines W18 European service changes as of 21APR18
- Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards finalists - part one