Introduction to Billund Airport
Billund Airport is West Denmark's international airport - and the second largest airport in Denmark. The airport is the primary gateway to and from the West Danish region.
For the summer season 2015, up to 50 direct international routes will be served from Billund as well as charter services to more than 50 European and intercontinental destinations.
The airport handled 2.9 million passengers in 2014, and will welcome 4 new airlines and 7 new route for the summer 2015 season.
In 2014, 98% of passengers at Billund Airport were travelling internationally, and out of the airport's 2 million...
Over 1,500 votes have resulted in thirty organisations and ten individuals being recognised in this year’s edition of the Routes World Awards. In...
- Billund Spies Long-Haul Opportunities
- Brussels Airlines To Grow European Operations By 10%
- Austrian Airlines Plans Robust 2023 Summer Schedule From Vienna
- Ryanair To Grow Birmingham Base In 2023
- Sun-Air Continues Relaunch With Second British Route
- Air Greenland, Icelandair To Cooperate On Network Connectivity