Billund Airport is West Denmark's international airport - and the second largest airport in Denmark. The airport is the primary gateway to and from the West Danish region. For the summer season 2015, up to 50 direct international routes will be served from Billund as well as charter services to more than 50 European and intercontinental destinations. The airport handled 2.9 million passengers in 2014, and will welcome 4 new airlines and 7 new route for the summer 2015 season....
Lufthansa in summer 2019 season is expanding Frankfurt – Billund service, with the addition of 5 th daily flight, except Saturdays. The...
- Wizz Air expands Krakow network in S19
- Primera Air adds scheduled charter routes from Billund in S19
- Wizz Air further expands Ukraine network in W18
- airBaltic S19 network changes as of 31AUG18
- World Routes 2018 Marketing Awards shortlists revealed
- Wizz Air tweaks Vienna operations in 2018/19