Introduction to Billund Airport
Billund Airport is West Denmark's international airport - and the second largest airport in Denmark. The airport is the primary gateway to and from the West Danish region.
For the summer season 2015, up to 50 direct international routes will be served from Billund as well as charter services to more than 50 European and intercontinental destinations.
The airport handled 2.9 million passengers in 2014, and will welcome 4 new airlines and 7 new route for the summer 2015 season.
In 2014, 98% of passengers at Billund Airport were travelling internationally, and out of the airport's 2 million...
Asturias-Amsterdam is one of six routes the Spanish LCC has scheduled to launch over the coming months.
- Corendon Airlines Starts Service From Copenhagen, Billund
- Five Short-Haul Destinations Join Flyr’s Network
- SWISS to launch five routes, focuses on leisure traffic
- Vueling eyes Scandinavian opportunities
- Smartwings plans first 737 MAX route in Europe since recertification
- SAS expanding network to meet seasonal demand