Introduction to Exeter International Airport
Part of Regional & City Airports, Exeter Airport is the international gateway for the South West of England, with direct services to 50 destinations. In 2019, annual passenger numbers rose above 1 million following seven successive years of growth.
Exeter International Airport serves the counties of both Devon and Cornwall with a core catchment of over 1.7m people, and an annual leakage of c.2.0m to other airports.
The new carrier takes flight this month providing Aer Lingus-branded regional flying.
- BA returns to Birmingham, expands from Belfast City
- Routes in brief: Aer Lingus Regional, Eurowings Discover, flydubai and more
- IAG carriers begin temporary schedule on seven Stobart Air routes
- Analysis: How airlines took on Flybe’s domestic network
- Aer Lingus adds six to Belfast City
- Loganair adds Newcastle – Exeter service from Sep 2020