Introduction to Exeter International Airport
Part of Regional & City Airports, Exeter Airport is the international gateway for the South West of England, with direct services to 50 destinations. In 2018, annual passenger numbers rose above 900,000 following its sixth successive year of growth.
Exeter International Airport serves the counties of both Devon and Cornwall with a core catchment of over 1.7m people, and an annual leakage of c.2.0m to other airports.
After a deal was agreed that could pave the way for Flybe to restart operations, Routes looks at what became of the carrier’s UK network since its...
- Aer Lingus adds six to Belfast City
- Loganair adds Newcastle – Exeter service from Sep 2020
- AerLingus adds 6 new Belfast City routes from late-August 2020
- Aer Lingus Regional to open Belfast City base
- Blue Islands schedules new routes launch in late-August 2020
- Loganair adds Exeter service from July 2020