Introduction to Exeter International Airport
Part of Regional & City Airports, Exeter Airport is the international gateway for the South West of England, with direct services to 50 destinations. In 2018, annual passenger numbers rose above 900,000 following its sixth successive year of growth.
Exeter International Airport serves the counties of both Devon and Cornwall with a core catchment of over 1.7m people, and an annual leakage of c.2.0m to other airports.
Guernsey-based Aurigny has become the latest airline to take over routes previously operated by Flybe.
- Loganair to take over 16 Flybe routes
- How Flybe connects the UK
- Blue Islands schedules new routes launch in late-August 2020
- Loganair adds Exeter service from July 2020
- Aurigny adds Guernsey – Birmingham / Exeter link from mid-March 2020
- Loganair March - July 2020 Network additions