Part of Regional & City Airports, Exeter Airport is the international gateway for the South West of England, with direct services to 40 destinations. In 2016, annual passenger numbers rose above 840,000 following its fourth successive year of growth. Exeter International Airport serves the counties of both Devon and Cornwall with a core catchment of over 1.7m people, and an annual leakage of c.2.0m to other airports.
Thomson Airways in summer 2019 is introducing various short-haul routes, including service resumptions. Planned new and resumed routes as follow....
- Regional Air Connectivity Fund facilitates take-off of Exeter – Norwich route
- flyBe Adds New UK Routes in S16
- English Regional Airports Could Lose 2.2 million Annual Passengers by Devolving APD in UK, claims Report
- flyBe Adds Scotland Routes from late-Oct 2015
- UK Regional Airports and Airlines to Bid for new Route Funding
- flyBe Adjusts London City – Inverness / Exeter Service from late-Feb 2015