Introduction to Exeter International Airport
Part of Regional & City Airports, Exeter Airport is the international gateway for the South West of England, with direct services to 50 destinations. In 2019, annual passenger numbers rose above 1 million following seven successive years of growth.
Exeter International Airport serves the counties of both Devon and Cornwall with a core catchment of over 1.7m people, and an annual leakage of c.2.0m to other airports.
The carrier’s winter schedule will see it return to Birmingham for the first time since 2018.
- Routes in brief: Aer Lingus Regional, Eurowings Discover, flydubai and more
- IAG carriers begin temporary schedule on seven Stobart Air routes
- Analysis: How airlines took on Flybe’s domestic network
- Aer Lingus adds six to Belfast City
- Loganair adds Newcastle – Exeter service from Sep 2020
- AerLingus adds 6 new Belfast City routes from late-August 2020