Introduction to Norwich International Airport
Regional & City Airports is a business specialised in the ownership and management of airports, operating six in the United Kingdom, providing a comprehensive range of operational and commercial services.
Norwich International Airport has an ideal location serving the East of England, with a core catchment of over 1.8m people, achieving over 530k passengers in 2019.
The airport is also the second largest oil and gas offshore hub in the UK, with helicopter traffic accounting for 22% of the total passengers.
The UK Government’s Regional Air Connectivity Fund was launched last year as a way of encouraging new routes to and from UK regional airports and...
- Aurigny uses E-Jet range to fly to the Mediterranean
- Norwich secures return of year-round Flybe holiday flights
- English Regional Airports Could Lose 2.2 million Annual Passengers by Devolving APD in UK, claims Report
- Thomson Holidays Boosts UK Leisure Offering for Summer 2016
- Anglia Airways Hopes to be Airborne for Christmas
- LinksAir to Introduce Weekday Cardiff – Norwich Link