Introduction to Norwich International Airport
Regional & City Airports is a business specialised in the ownership and management of airports, operating seven in the United Kingdom, providing a comprehensive range of operational and commercial services.
Norwich International Airport has an ideal location serving the East of England, with a core catchment of over 1.8m people, achieving over 500k passengers in 2018.
The airport is also the second largest oil and gas offshore hub in the UK, with helicopter traffic accounting for 22% of the total passengers.
Eastern Airways in recent inventory update closed reservations for Aberdeen – Norwich route, operating as flyBe franchise service. The...
- Loganair expands Newcastle service from April 2020
- Loganair removes planned Norwich – Inverness launch in June 2018
- TUI Airways UK outlines new routes in S18
- Thomas Cook UK S18 New Short-Haul routes as of 06DEC17
- Loganair plans new routes in Oct 2017
- Thomson outlines planned new routes in S17