LODZ Airport (IATA: LCJ; ICAO: EPLL) is a regional (TEN-T) airport in the centre of Poland and Europe, located 6 km from the city centre. We have all you need to open a new route: potencial, modern equipment, infrastructure, professional crew. You are welcome to visit our stand PS 7.576 to get more information or discuss details. Visit us! http://www.airport.lodz.pl/en/index.html Find us! www.facebook.com/PortLotniczyLodz/...
Ryanair earlier this week announced service expansion at Athens airport from May 2018, where the airline will base additional (overall 5 th )...
- Adria ends Lodz – Paris service in Jan 2017
- ADRIA Reduces Lodz – Amsterdam Service from June 2016
- ADRIA Adds Lodz – Paris Service from June 2016
- Poles Apart - How airlines have helped build Poland's connectivity
- CSA Czech Airlines Adds Edinburgh Flights from July 2015
- Czech Airlines Grows in Poland