LODZ Airport (IATA: LCJ; ICAO: EPLL) is a regional (TEN-T) airport located in the heart of Poland. We are the most Central Polish Airport ! It is only six km from the strict centre of Łódź city, which has a population of more than 700,000 inhabitants and the metropolitan area of 1.1 million. Motorways and expressways extend the airport’s catchment area to 2.5 million people (60 minute isochrones; 7% of the total population of Poland). We have all you need to open a new...
Turkish carrier Onur Air in summer 2018 season is expanding Polish network from Antalya, with the addition of 3 new routes. Antalya –...
- Lufthansa expands Croatia/Poland routes in S18
- Ryanair expands Athens service from May 2018
- Adria ends Lodz – Paris service in Jan 2017
- ADRIA Reduces Lodz – Amsterdam Service from June 2016
- ADRIA Adds Lodz – Paris Service from June 2016
- Poles Apart - How airlines have helped build Poland's connectivity