Pula Airport is strategically situated on the beautiful Istrian Peninsula, the largest peninsula in the Adriatic Sea. Its stunning coastline, untouched natural environment and excellent value for money make Istria a rare rural oasis in the Mediterranean.
The airport provides landing and handling services for a variety of aircraft, from small jets to Boeing 747s. It can accommodate the arrival and departure of up to 10 aircraft and 5,000 passengers at a time, with this figure rising to 10,000 on peak...
Transavia France in summer 2020 season plans to introduce 4 routes from Paris Orly , opened for reservation in the last few weeks. Paris Orly...
- easyJet S19 Network additions
- SkyUp Airlines adds Pula service from June 2019
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 12NOV18
- Laudamotion outlines S19 Stuttgart network
- Ryanair / Laudamotion launches Berlin Tegel base in June 2018
- Asiana expands Croatia Airlines codeshare routes in S18
1 year 8 months ago