Introduction to Pula Airport
Pula Airport is strategically situated on the beautiful Istrian Peninsula, the largest peninsula in the Adriatic Sea. Its stunning coastline, untouched natural environment and excellent value for money make Istria a rare rural oasis in the Mediterranean.
The airport provides landing and handling services for a variety of aircraft, from small jets to Boeing 747s. It can accommodate the arrival and departure of up to 10 aircraft and 5,000 passengers at a time, with this figure rising to 10,000 on peak days.Pula Airport aims to be a modern airport, designed to deliver first class...
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Jet2.com S20 Network expansion as of 19JAN20
- easyJet S20 new routes as of 27DEC19
- TUIfly Belgium adds Pula service in S20
- Transavia France S20 new routes as of 10OCT19
- easyJet S19 Network additions
- SkyUp Airlines adds Pula service from June 2019