Pula Airport is strategically situated on the beautiful Istrian Peninsula, the largest peninsula in the Adriatic Sea. Its stunning coastline, untouched natural environment and excellent value for money make Istria a rare rural oasis in the Mediterranean.
The airport provides landing and handling services for a variety of aircraft, from small jets to Boeing 747s. It can accommodate the arrival and departure of up to 10 aircraft and 5,000 passengers at a time, with this figure rising to 10,000 on...
easyJet in summer 2019 season is introducing nearly 50 routes across its network, including some service resumptions. These routes has been...
- SkyUp Airlines adds Pula service from June 2019
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 12NOV18
- Laudamotion outlines S19 Stuttgart network
- Ryanair / Laudamotion launches Berlin Tegel base in June 2018
- Asiana expands Croatia Airlines codeshare routes in S18
- S7 press release
1 year 2 months ago