Pula Airport is strategically situated on the beautiful Istrian Peninsula, the largest peninsula in the Adriatic Sea. Its stunning coastline, untouched natural environment and excellent value for money make Istria a rare rural oasis in the Mediterranean. The airport provides landing and handling services for a variety of aircraft, from small jets to Boeing 747s. It can accommodate the arrival and departure of up to 10 aircraft and 5,000 passengers at a time, with this figure rising to...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Thomson airways, Croatia Airlines, Easyjet, Norwegian
- Number of Serving Airlines: 36
- Number of Direct Destinations: 54
- Number of Terminals: 1
2 months 22 days ago
Ryanair last week announced detailed partnership with Laudamotion, including the launch of Berlin Tegel base from June 2018. From Berlin Tegel,...
- Asiana expands Croatia Airlines codeshare routes in S18
- S7 press release
- easyJet outlines new routes from Berlin Tegel in S18
- easyJet press release on the new Pula - Berlin Tegel route
- Swiss opens new route departing from Geneva
- easyJet outlines new routes in S18