With over 49.8 million passengers in 2018, Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is the largest airport in the Pacific Northwest and the 8th largest in North America. SEA serves as a hub for both Alaska Airlines and Delta Air Lines. Seattle's location as the closest West Coast city to both Europe and Asia makes it an ideal international gateway, a fact that has made Seattle one of the fastest-growing airports in North America for the past five years.
As the headquarters of major multinational...
In the second of a two part feature, Routesonline takes a closer look at the airports and destinations named as finalists in the Routes Americas...
- Singapore Airlines Announces Nonstop Service to Sea-Tac Airport
- Port of Seattle Welcomes Japan Airlines (JAL) Announcement to Begin Service in 2019 to Sea-Tac
- Cathay Pacific Announces New Seattle-Hong Kong Service
- SEA Welcomes Thomas Cook Nonstop Service to Manchester
- Port of Seattle Welcomes Aer Lingus Service to Dublin
- Bienvenue! Port of Seattle Welcomes Inaugural Air France Service to Paris
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport:
has updated their profile
2 months 28 days ago