Introduction to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
With over 49.8 million passengers in 2018, Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is the largest airport in the Pacific Northwest and the 8th largest in North America. SEA serves as a hub for both Alaska Airlines and Delta Air Lines. Seattle's location as the closest West Coast city to both Europe and Asia makes it an ideal international gateway, a fact that has made Seattle one of the fastest-growing airports in North America for the past five years.
As the headquarters of major multinational corporations such as Boeing, Microsoft, Amazon, Starbucks, and the Gates Foundation,...
Philadelphia-Casablanca among the routes to be delayed.
- COVID-19: North America market update
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e March 22)
- Canadian airlines react to border closure with significant cuts
- US passengers from Europe to be funneled through 11 airports
- Compass to close Seattle base after losing Delta contract
- Alaska Airlines to launch 737-800 flights between Seattle and Cincinnati
Latest Updates from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
27 days 19 hours ago
1 month 14 days ago
2 months 7 days ago