Introduction to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
With over 51.8 million passengers in 2019, Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is the largest airport in the Pacific Northwest and the 8th largest in North America. SEA serves as a hub for both Alaska Airlines and Delta Air Lines. Seattle's location as the closest West Coast city to both Europe and Asia makes it an ideal international gateway, a fact that has made Seattle one of the fastest-growing airports in North America for the past five years.
As the headquarters of major multinational corporations such as Boeing, Microsoft, Amazon, Starbucks, and the Gates Foundation,...
The planned codeshare on US routes follows an agreement signed earlier this month.
- Despite ‘Stalled’ Recovery Over Summer, Alaska Airlines Sees Strong 2022
- Singapore Airlines To Fly Singapore-Vancouver-Seattle Route
- American adds IndiGo codeshare ahead of double route launch
- Singapore Airlines to restore JFK-FRA, SFO-HKG routes
- Condor begins US network rebuild
- Airline in Focus: Emirates
Latest Updates from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
5 months 18 days ago