Introduction to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
Ranked the #1 Best Airport in North America 2022 by Skytrax
SEA totaled over 36 million passengers in 2021-down just over 30% from 2019 - with a forecast to reach 95% of pre-pandemic traveler volumes in 2022. Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is the largest airport in the Pacific Northwest and the 8th largest in North America. SEA serves as a hub for both Alaska Airlines and Delta Air Lines. Seattle's location as the closest West Coast city to both Europe and Asia makes it an ideal international gateway, a fact that has made Seattle one of the fastest-growing airports in North America...
The Port of Seattle, which runs SEA, says in a statement it aims for the C Concourse expansion to be substantially completed in 2026.
- El Al Targets Expansion With U.S., Asia-Pacific Routes
- Alaska Airlines To Add Bahamas To Network With Seattle, Los Angeles Flights
- Alaska Airlines Adds Three Routes, Including Miami-Portland, Oregon
- Bonjour, Paris! SEA Airport Welcomes New Service to Paris from French Polynesian Airline Air Tahiti Nui
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Once Again Named Best Airport in North America by Skytrax
- Routes Americas 2023 Awards - Shortlists Revealed
Latest Updates from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
6 months 8 days ago