Introduction to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
With over 51.8 million passengers in 2019, Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is the largest airport in the Pacific Northwest and the 8th largest in North America. SEA serves as a hub for both Alaska Airlines and Delta Air Lines. Seattle's location as the closest West Coast city to both Europe and Asia makes it an ideal international gateway, a fact that has made Seattle one of the fastest-growing airports in North America for the past five years.
As the headquarters of major multinational corporations such as Boeing, Microsoft, Amazon, Starbucks, and the Gates Foundation,...
Alaska joined oneworld, which also includes Qatar Airways and American Airlines, at the end of March.
- Alaska Airlines, Qatar Airways advance codeshare plans
- Emirates continues US network rebuild with Miami launch
- Alaska Airlines plans ramp up in Everett, Washington
- Qatar Airways and Oman Air expand codeshare
- Route Analysis: Los Angeles-Belize
- Stepping into the Modern SEA Airport!
Latest Updates from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
2 months 16 days ago
3 months 14 days ago