Introduction to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
SEA totaled over 36 million passengers in 2021-down just over 30% from 2019 - with a forecast to reach 95% of pre-pandemic traveler volumes in 2022. Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is the largest airport in the Pacific Northwest and the 8th largest in North America. SEA serves as a hub for both Alaska Airlines and Delta Air Lines. Seattle's location as the closest West Coast city to both Europe and Asia makes it an ideal international gateway, a fact that has made Seattle one of the fastest-growing airports in North America for the past five years.
SEA earned the travel industry's...
Phased Opening of International Arrivals Facility Begins April 19
- Aer Lingus Adds Back Service To Three More US Cities
- Delta Air Lines To Debut A321neo On Boston-SFO Route
- SEA Airport Welcomes Turkish Airlines’ Nonstop Service to Istanbul
- Turkish Airlines Plans Istanbul-Seattle Route Launch
- SEA Airport Welcomes Turkish Airlines' Nonstop Service to Istanbul
- Air Tahiti Nui To Start Seattle Route In October
Latest Updates from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
1 month 17 days ago