Introduction to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
Ranked the #1 Best Airport in North America 2022 by Skytrax
SEA totaled over 36 million passengers in 2021-down just over 30% from 2019 - with a forecast to reach 95% of pre-pandemic traveler volumes in 2022. Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is the largest airport in the Pacific Northwest and the 8th largest in North America. SEA serves as a hub for both Alaska Airlines and Delta Air Lines. Seattle's location as the closest West Coast city to both Europe and Asia makes it an ideal international gateway, a fact that has made Seattle one of the fastest-growing airports in North America...
The airline will also open new SAN routes to Oregon and Florida.
- ANA To Resume Brussels And Munich Services
- Delta Seeks Approval To Expand US-Argentina Service
- Chinese Carriers To Expand US Operations, Cathay To Double China Schedule
- 50 New Routes Starting In January 2023
- American Airlines Sees Strong International Market In Summer 2023
- Air Canada Boosts US Transborder Network For Summer 2023