Regina Airport Authority Inc. (RAA) is a not-for-profit corporation that assumed operations of Regina International Airport (YQR) from Transport Canada in 1999. YQR has strong air service to domestic, transborder and international seasonal destinations. As YQR continues to welcome increased passenger numbers enabled by a strong economy, there is demand for increased capacity on existing routes, in addition to future route development in all three sector opportunities: domestic,...
Air Transat in winter 2018/19 season is withdrawing service from The Canadian Province of Saskatchewan, including Regina and Saskatoon. The...
- Sunwings plans additional routes in W17
- WestJet expands International frequencies in W17
- Routes Americas 2017 Marketing Awards shortlist announced
- 26JUL16 Update – WestJet W16 Operation Changes
- Newleaf Outlines Planned New Network for July 2016 Launch
- Air Canada Adds New Dash8-Q400 Routes in S16