Introduction to Regina International Airport (YQR)
Regina Airport Authority Inc. (RAA) is a not-for-profit corporation that assumed operations of Regina International Airport (YQR) from Transport Canada in 1999. YQR has strong air service to domestic, transborder and international seasonal destinations. As YQR continues to welcome increased passenger numbers enabled by a strong economy, there is demand for increased capacity on existing routes, in addition to future route development in all three sector opportunities: domestic, transborder and international.
As of November 2014, YQR reported a 3.1% increase in passenger...
The network additions include the launch of a new international destination from the ULCC’s Western Canadian base.
- Canada’s Flair Airlines Adds To Domestic Network With Winnipeg Routes
- WestJet Adding Back International Flying From Winnipeg
- Canada’s Flair Airlines To Add Denver, Nashville, SFO To Network
- Air Canada Rouge resumes service
- Air Canada plans domestic network restart, adds three new routes
- WestJet eyes domestic tourism rebound