Regina Airport Authority Inc. (RAA) is a not-for-profit corporation that assumed operations of Regina International Airport (YQR) from Transport Canada in 1999. YQR has strong air service to domestic, transborder and international seasonal destinations. As YQR continues to welcome increased passenger numbers enabled by a strong economy, there is demand for increased capacity on existing routes, in addition to future route development in all three sector opportunities: domestic, transborder and international.
Air Canada during summer 2019 season plans to increase capacity on Toronto – Regina service, where the airline moves to all-Airbus...
- Air Transat withdraws Saskatchewan operation in W18
- Sunwings plans additional routes in W17
- WestJet expands International frequencies in W17
- Routes Americas 2017 Marketing Awards shortlist announced
- 26JUL16 Update – WestJet W16 Operation Changes
- Newleaf Outlines Planned New Network for July 2016 Launch