The Kotoka International Airport (KIA) occupies 1610 acres (651 hectares) within the city of Accra and is about 10 kilometers from the City Center. KIA is centrally located in the world, (on the Greenwich Meridian and close to the Equator).
The Kotoka International Airport (KIA) is managed by the Ghana Airports Company Limited (GACL) which commenced operations in January 2007. In addition to KIA, GACL is entrusted with the management of three domestic Airports namely Kumasi, Tamale, Sunyani as...
Fresh from signing a deal with the government of Ghana to create a new national carrier, Star Alliance member Ethiopian Airlines has outlined plans...
- Don’t miss out on this year’s World Routes exhibition activities!
- #RoutesAfrica - the best tweets from day one
- Ghana hosts the return of Routes Africa
- Ghana gears up for new era of growth
- In pictures: Ghana celebrates Routes Africa return
- Routes Weekly top five: Brexit, Qantas, United Airlines, Norwegian, Ghana and more