Ghana Airports Company Limited commenced operations in January 2007 with responsibility for planning, developing, managing and maintaining all airports in Ghana including Kotoka International Airport and five domestic airports namely Kumasi, Sunyani, Tamale, Ho, and Wa. In the last decade and more, GACL has made significant infrastructural investments aimed at transforming and modernizing operations at all its airports leading to an overall increase in operational capacity and efficiency. Currently, Kotoka International Airport is served by 36 airlines and has an annual...
Ghana Airports Company Limited has successfully hosted the 28th Airports Council International (ACI) Annual General Assembly, Regional Conference...
- Terminal 3 at Kotoka International Airport
- Ethiopian plans UK and Germany routes from Ghana
- Don’t miss out on this year’s World Routes exhibition activities!
- #RoutesAfrica - the best tweets from day one
- Ghana hosts the return of Routes Africa
- Ghana gears up for new era of growth