Hermes is the operator of both Larnaka International Airport and Pafos International Airport. A consortium comprised of nine local and international shareholders, it assumed management & control of the Airports in 2006, under a 25-year BOT Concession Agreement with the Republic of Cyprus. The new passenger terminal in Pafos opened in November 2008, and in Larnaka, November 2009, marking the biggest construction project ever undertaken in Cyprus.
Hermes Airports’ core value, ‘As One: achieving...
Wizz Air in summer 2020 season plans Airbus A321neo network expansion, as additional 6 routes to receive the 239-seater aircraft service,...
- Cyprus Airways resumes 2 routes in S20
- Wizz Air 4Q19 New routes launch as of 05SEP19
- Ryanair continues its expansion in Cyprus with Hermes Airports
- Wizz Air UK W19 operation changes as of 04JUL19
- Launch of SWISS flights from Geneva to Larnaka
- SkyUp Airlines S19 network expansion summary as of 01JUL19