Introduction to Hermes Airports
Hermes is the operator of both Larnaka International Airport and Pafos International Airport. A consortium comprised of nine local and international shareholders, it assumed management & control of the Airports in 2006, under a 25-year BOT Concession Agreement with the Republic of Cyprus. The new passenger terminal in Pafos opened in November 2008, and in Larnaka, November 2009, making this the biggest construction project was ever undertaken in Cyprus.
Hermes Airports’ core value, ‘As One: achieving customer service excellence’, forms the heart of the organisation and has driven...
Organisations Within Hermes Airports
Larnaka International Airport has received another important accolade during the 30th Annual Congress and General Assembly of the Airports...
- Larnaka and Pafos International Airports receive the ACI Airport Health Accreditation
- Hermes Airports introduces the new Tagomat and Bagomat kiosks
- Eurowings 1Q21 Spain / Cyprus network additions
- Cyprus Airways Nov 2020 operations as of 18OCT20
- Giraffes for Hope
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi moves service launch to mid-Nov 2020
Latest Updates from Hermes Airports
20 days 9 hours ago
27 days 13 hours ago