Hermes is the operator of both Larnaka International Airport and Pafos International Airport. A consortium comprised of nine local and international shareholders, it assumed management & control of the Airports in 2006, under a 25-year BOT Concession Agreement with the Republic of Cyprus. The new passenger terminal in Pafos opened in November 2008, and in Larnaka, November 2009, making this the biggest construction project ever undertaken in Cyprus.
Hermes Airports’ core value, ‘As One: achieving customer service excellence’, forms the heart of the organisation and has driven a...
Jet2.com in summer 2020 season is expanding Airbus A321 and A330-200 operations, based on schedules listing comparison 26JAN20 vs 13OCT19 in the...
- Jet2.com expands Boeing 757 service in S20
- Cyprus Airways extends network to Italy in S20
- TUIfly adds Hannover – Larnaca service from May 2020
- Jet2.com S20 Network expansion as of 19JAN20
- Ukraine International 1Q20 Dubai routing changes
- SkyUp Airlines S20 network expansion
has updated their profile
16 days 1 hour ago