Introduction to Hermes Airports
Hermes is the operator of both Larnaka International Airport and Pafos International Airport. A consortium comprised of nine local and international shareholders, it assumed management & control of the Airports in 2006, under a 25-year BOT Concession Agreement with the Republic of Cyprus. The new passenger terminal in Pafos opened in November 2008, and in Larnaka, November 2009, making this the biggest construction project was ever undertaken in Cyprus.
Hermes Airports’ core value, ‘As One: achieving customer service excellence’, forms the heart of the organisation and has driven...
Organisations Within Hermes Airports
Hermes Airports has a pivotal role in helping the country's economy prosper, with our strategy proactively supporting a green economy. We are...
- More than 80,000 passengers will travel to Cyprus in 2023 with Qatar Airways
- Cyprus airports handled over 9 million passengers in 2022
- Cyprus Airports: €165 million incentive plan for airlines
- 1st Sustainability Report for Hermes Airports
- Wizz Air announces further expansion in Cyprus
- Free Breakfast to all departing passengers from Cyprus