Hermes is the award-winning operator of both Larnaka International Airport and Pafos International Airport. A consortium comprised of nine local and international shareholders, it assumed management & control of the Airports in 2006, under a 25-year BOT Concession Agreement with the Republic of Cyprus. The new passenger terminal in Pafos opened in November 2008, and in Larnaka, November 2009, marking the biggest construction project ever undertaken in Cyprus.
Hermes Airports’ core value, which...
Hermes Airports welcomes the ongoing expansion of Ryanair’s flight operation in Cyprus, on the occasion of the recent announcement of the airline...
- Wizz Air UK W19 operation changes as of 04JUL19
- Launch of SWISS flights from Geneva to Larnaka
- SkyUp Airlines S19 network expansion summary as of 01JUL19
- Hermes Airports hosts the ACI 29th Annual Assembly & Congress
- Hermes Airports commits to achieve net zero emissions by 2050
- Hermes Airports receives the Airport Carbon Accreditation Level 3+ “Neutrality”