Introduction to Hermes Airports
Hermes is the operator of both Larnaka International Airport and Pafos International Airport. A consortium comprised of nine local and international shareholders, it assumed management & control of the Airports in 2006 under a 25-year BOT Concession Agreement with the Republic of Cyprus. The new passenger terminal in Pafos opened in November 2008 and in Larnaka in November 2009, making this the biggest construction project ever undertaken in Cyprus.
Hermes Airports’ core value, ‘As One: achieving customer service excellence’, forms the heart of the organisation and has driven a...
Organisations Within Hermes Airports
In the years to come, the aviation sector will have to solve many challenges related to the carbon footprint. Airports, knowledge institutions,...
- Working towards a greener future
- More than 80,000 passengers will travel to Cyprus in 2023 with Qatar Airways
- Cyprus airports handled over 9 million passengers in 2022
- 1st Sustainability Report for Hermes Airports
- Wizz Air announces further expansion in Cyprus
- Free Breakfast to all departing passengers from Cyprus