Introduction to Hermes Airports
Hermes is the operator of both Larnaka International Airport and Pafos International Airport. A consortium comprised of nine local and international shareholders, it assumed management & control of the Airports in 2006, under a 25-year BOT Concession Agreement with the Republic of Cyprus. The new passenger terminal in Pafos opened in November 2008, and in Larnaka, November 2009, making this the biggest construction project was ever undertaken in Cyprus.
Hermes Airports’ core value, ‘As One: achieving customer service excellence’, forms the heart of the organisation and has driven...
Organisations Within Hermes Airports
What upcoming trends will impact route development? The Routes Europe community shares its views.
- Hermes Airports announces Summer Flight Schedule
- New Ground Handling framework at Cyprus' Airports
- Hermes Airports contributes to humanitarian aid calling for Ukraine crisis
- Travel measure updates for Cyprus' Airports
- New Boeing 737-8 named “Larnaca"
- Lufthansa marks 40 years of Cyprus connections