Introduction to Hermes Airports
Hermes is the operator of both Larnaka International Airport and Pafos International Airport. A consortium comprised of nine local and international shareholders, it assumed management & control of the Airports in 2006, under a 25-year BOT Concession Agreement with the Republic of Cyprus. The new passenger terminal in Pafos opened in November 2008, and in Larnaka, November 2009, making this the biggest construction project was ever undertaken in Cyprus.
Hermes Airports’ core value, ‘As One: achieving customer service excellence’, forms the heart of the organisation and has driven...
Eurowings in summer 2021 season plans to introduce 3 European routes from Munich, on board Airbus A319. Planned new routes include the following....
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi delays service launch to mid-Oct 2020
- Wizz Air S21 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Wizz Air 4Q20 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Jet2.com S21 new routes as of 27AUG20
- Wizz Air UK launches Doncaster/Sheffield base from late-Oct 2020
- Blue Air expands Bacau network from Oct 2020