Introduction to Hermes Airports
Hermes is the operator of both Larnaka International Airport and Pafos International Airport. A consortium comprised of nine local and international shareholders, it assumed management & control of the Airports in 2006, under a 25-year BOT Concession Agreement with the Republic of Cyprus. The new passenger terminal in Pafos opened in November 2008, and in Larnaka, November 2009, making this the biggest construction project ever undertaken in Cyprus.
Hermes Airports’ core value, ‘As One: achieving customer service excellence’, forms the heart of the organisation and has driven a...
Wizz Air in June 2020 announced new base launch in winter 2020/21 season, as the airline plans to introduce 12 new routes from Bacau in Romania....
- Edelweiss expands A330/340 short-haul network in S20
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines Summer 2020 LOTnaWakacje Holiday program
- Biggest ever Larnaka Airport network by Wizz Air
- Cyprus Airports in full operation
- Eurowings revises planned new routes in S20
- airBaltic S20 operation changes as of 11JUN20