Introduction to Hermes Airports
Hermes is the operator of both Larnaka International Airport and Pafos International Airport. A consortium comprised of nine local and international shareholders, it assumed management & control of the Airports in 2006 under a 25-year BOT Concession Agreement with the Republic of Cyprus. The new passenger terminal in Pafos opened in November 2008 and in Larnaka in November 2009, making this the biggest construction project ever undertaken in Cyprus.
Hermes Airports’ core value, ‘As One: achieving customer service excellence’, forms the heart of the organisation and has driven...
Organisations Within Hermes Airports
The national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, Gulf Air, announced that it has increased the number of flights to Larnaca aiming to strengthen...
- Α new route from Larnaka Airport
- Hermes Airports: Connecting Cyprus and Expanding Horizons
- Route alert from Larnaka Airport
- Top Honor for Larnaka Airport at Routes World Awards 2023
- Hermes Airports celebrates World Tourism Day
- Cyprus Airports: Unlocking New Horizons
Latest Updates from Hermes Airports
19 days 12 hours ago