Introduction to Hermes Airports
Hermes is the operator of both Larnaka International Airport and Pafos International Airport. A consortium comprised of nine local and international shareholders, it assumed management & control of the Airports in 2006, under a 25-year BOT Concession Agreement with the Republic of Cyprus. The new passenger terminal in Pafos opened in November 2008, and in Larnaka, November 2009, making this the biggest construction project was ever undertaken in Cyprus.
Hermes Airports’ core value, ‘As One: achieving customer service excellence’, forms the heart of the organisation and has driven...
Organisations Within Hermes Airports
Passengers who have been vaccinated and hold a valid vaccination certificate from the Countries referred in this link , regardless of their...
- Ryanair launches its biggest ever summer schedule from Cyprus
- Cyprus updates country categories, entry requirements
- Wizz air adds 3 destinations to its Larnaka network
- Larnaka Airport is highly commended by ACI Europe
- Larnaka and Pafos International Airports receive the ACI Airport Health Accreditation
- Hermes Airports introduces the new Tagomat and Bagomat kiosks
Latest Updates from Hermes Airports
5 days 19 hours ago
7 days 22 hours ago
1 month 24 days ago