Introduction to Hermes Airports
Hermes is the operator of both Larnaka International Airport and Pafos International Airport. A consortium comprised of nine local and international shareholders, it assumed management & control of the Airports in 2006, under a 25-year BOT Concession Agreement with the Republic of Cyprus. The new passenger terminal in Pafos opened in November 2008, and in Larnaka, November 2009, making this the biggest construction project was ever undertaken in Cyprus.
Hermes Airports’ core value, ‘As One: achieving customer service excellence’, forms the heart of the organisation and has driven...
Organisations Within Hermes Airports
A pan-European consumer awareness-raising campaign to reinforce consumer confidence in travel and tourism and stimulate pent-up demand for travel...
- Ryanair celebrates the launch of Cyprus' summer schedule
- Hermes Airports participates in the European campaign “Destination Summer”
- Travel guidance for vaccinated travellers entering Cyprus
- Ryanair launches its biggest ever summer schedule from Cyprus
- Cyprus updates country categories, entry requirements
- Wizz air adds 3 destinations to its Larnaka network
Latest Updates from Hermes Airports
29 days 7 hours ago
1 month 15 days ago
2 months 22 days ago