Hermes is the operator of both Larnaka International Airport and Pafos International Airport. A consortium comprised of nine local and international shareholders, it assumed management & control of the Airports in 2006, under a 25-year BOT Concession Agreement with the Republic of Cyprus. The new passenger terminal in Pafos opened in November 2008, and in Larnaka, November 2009, marking the biggest construction project ever undertaken in Cyprus.
Hermes Airports’ core value, ‘As One: achieving customer service excellence’, forms the heart of the organisation and has driven a...
Awarded for its actions for the environment, people with autism, children and people with disabilities, in cooperation with Cyprus’ NGOs.
- “Business4Climate”: Two awards for Hermes Airports
- Eurowings adds Hamburg – Larnaca route in S20
- Hermes Airports proud winner at first-ever Cyprus HR Awards
- Edelweiss Air S20 Short-Haul service changes as of 30OCT19
- New routes and more than 300,000 seats added to the winter season’s flight schedule
- Wizz Air expands A321neo network in S20
4 days 21 hours ago
29 days 21 hours ago
1 month 7 days ago
1 month 8 days ago