Introduction to Larnaka International Airport
Larnaka International Airport – Glafkos Clerides is Cyprus’ main international gateway and the largest of the island’s airports. It is managed by Hermes Airports, the operator that is also responsible for Pafos International Airport. The new passenger terminal in Larnaka opened in November 2009.
Hermes airports, the operator of both Larnaka International Airport and Pafos International Airport, is a consortium comprised of nine local and international shareholders that assumed management & control of the Airports in 2006, under a 25-year BOT Concession Agreement with the...
Other Organisations Within Hermes Airports
The Minister of Transport, Communications, and Works has prepared a new Ground Handling framework and describes in detail the terms and...
- Summer Flight Schedule from Cyprus Airports
- New TUI Boeing 737-8 named "Larnaca"
- Lufthansa marks 40 years of Cyprus connections
- Wizz Air Opens Cardiff Base
- New easyJet route from Charles De Gaulle to Larnaka Airport
- Take a virtual tour at Larnaka airport