Introduction to Larnaka International Airport
Larnaka International Airport – Glafkos Clerides is Cyprus’ main international gateway and the largest of the island’s airports. It is managed by Hermes Airports, the operator that is also responsible for Pafos International Airport. The new passenger terminal in Larnaka opened in November 2009.
Hermes airports, the operator of both Larnaka International Airport and Pafos International Airport, is a consortium comprised of nine local and international shareholders that assumed management & control of the Airports in 2006, under a 25-year BOT Concession Agreement with the...
Other Organisations Within Hermes Airports
The carrier said it has gained rights to operate to the Middle East airport.
- Routes Awards 2022 - Shortlists Revealed
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Sept. 12, 2022)
- Wizz Air To Launch Three New Routes From Bucharest
- Wizz Air To Launch 20 Routes to Saudi Arabia
- Cyprus Airways Plans Armenia Route
- Passenger traffic has surpassed 1 million passengers for the first time after 33 months
Latest Updates from Larnaka International Airport
6 months 17 days ago
7 months 20 days ago
8 months 3 days ago