Introduction to Larnaka International Airport
Larnaka International Airport – Glafkos Clerides is Cyprus’ main international gateway and the largest of the island’s airports. It is managed by Hermes Airports, the operator that is also responsible for Pafos International Airport. The new passenger terminal in Larnaka opened in November 2009.
Hermes airports, the operator of both Larnaka International Airport and Pafos International Airport, is a consortium comprised of nine local and international shareholders that assumed management & control of the Airports in 2006, under a 25-year BOT Concession Agreement with the...
Other Organisations Within Hermes Airports
The improved epidemiological situation recorded in Cyprus in recent days has resulted in the ECDC moving the country out of the red zone and into...
- Sky Express to open international service from Thessaloniki
- Passenger traffic showing signs of substantial recovery
- Ryanair: new winter routes from Cyprus
- The busiest month for Cyprus' airports since March 2020
- Hermes Airports participates in #OpenUpToEurope campaign
- Cyprus Airways plans year-round Heathrow route
Latest Updates from Larnaka International Airport
Larnaka International Airport:
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
27 days 23 hours ago
29 days 1 hour ago
3 months 15 days ago