Introduction to Larnaka International Airport
Larnaka International Airport – Glafkos Clerides is Cyprus’ main international gateway and the largest of the island’s airports. It is managed by Hermes Airports, the operator that is also responsible for Pafos International Airport. The new passenger terminal in Larnaka opened in November 2009.
Hermes airports, the operator of both Larnaka International Airport and Pafos International Airport, is a consortium comprised of nine local and international shareholders that assumed management & control of the Airports in 2006, under a 25-year BOT Concession Agreement with the...
Other Organisations Within Hermes Airports
Athens will become the first destination to be served by the start-up, while a second route to Greece will start next month.
- Wizz plans Cardiff base and nine leisure routes
- Larnaka Airport is highly commended by ACI Europe
- Larnaka International Airport receives the ACI Airport Health Accreditation
- Larnaka Airport introduces the new Tagomat and Bagomat kiosks
- Wizz ramps up in Romania
- Wizz to develop Western Europe leisure markets from the UK
Latest Updates from Larnaka International Airport
2 months 7 days ago
2 months 14 days ago