Introduction to Larnaka International Airport
Larnaka International Airport – Glafkos Clerides is Cyprus’ main international gateway and the largest of the island’s airports. It is managed by Hermes Airports, the operator that is also responsible for Pafos International Airport. The new passenger terminal in Larnaka opened in November 2009.
Hermes airports, the operator of both Larnaka International Airport and Pafos International Airport, is a consortium comprised of nine local and international shareholders that assumed management & control of the Airports in 2006, under a 25-year BOT Concession Agreement with the...
Other Organisations Within Hermes Airports
A pan-European consumer awareness-raising campaign to reinforce consumer confidence in travel and tourism and stimulate pent-up demand for travel...
- Cyprus Airways plans year-round Heathrow route
- Wizz Air delays Cardiff base
- Helvetic Airways, Eurowings add niche leisure routes
- Eurowings adds more new routes
- Ryanair celebrates the launch of Cyprus' summer schedule
- Routes in Brief: Gulf Air, easyJet, Loganair and more
Latest Updates from Larnaka International Airport
20 days 16 hours ago
1 month 7 days ago
2 months 13 days ago