Introduction to Larnaka International Airport
Larnaka International Airport – Glafkos Clerides is Cyprus’ main international gateway and the largest of the island’s airports. It is managed by Hermes Airports, the operator that is also responsible for Pafos International Airport. The new passenger terminal in Larnaka opened in November 2009.
Hermes airports, the operator of both Larnaka International Airport and Pafos International Airport, is a consortium comprised of nine local and international shareholders that assumed management & control of the Airports in 2006, under a 25-year BOT Concession Agreement with the...
Other Organisations Within Hermes Airports
This year concluded with a positive sign for tourism in Cyprus, as passenger traffic at Cyprus airports recorded more than 11.6 million...
- Larnaka, Paphos Airports In Cyprus Report Strong Traffic Growth
- Meet The Winners: Hermes Airports
- EasyJet Schedules UK Summer Additions
- Top Honor for Larnaka International Airport at Routes World Awards 2023
- Wizz Air Celebrates 6 Million Passengers At Larnaka Airport
- Shortlists announced for the Routes World Awards
Larnaka International Airport's Network Powered by
Explore Larnaka International Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Larnaka International Airport
Larnaka International Airport:
has updated the overview page on their profile
1 month 11 days ago