Introduction to Pafos International Airport
Pafos International Airport is Cyprus’ second largest of the island’s airports. It is managed by Hermes Airports, the operator that is also responsible for Larnaka International Airport. The new passenger terminal in Pafos in 2008.
Hermes airports, the operator of both Larnaka International Airport and Pafos International Airport, is a consortium comprised of nine local and international shareholders that assumed management & control of the Airports in 2006, under a 25-year BOT Concession Agreement with the Republic of Cyprus.
In 2019 Pafos airport served 3.04m passengers, with...
Other Organisations Within Hermes Airports
Ryanair airlines on Monday announced three new Cyprus routes for Germany and Poland for this winter. The new destinations concern Cologne and...
- The busiest month for Cyprus' airports since March 2020
- Ryanair to operate 12 new Newcastle routes next summer
- Ryanair expands new Zagreb base, increases annual traffic forecast
- Hermes Airports participates in #OpenUpToEurope campaign
- Ryanair celebrates the launch of Cyprus’ summer schedule
- Hermes Airports participates in the European campaign “Destination Summer”
Latest Updates from Pafos International Airport
2 months 14 days ago
3 months 1 day ago
4 months 7 days ago