Introduction to Pafos International Airport
Pafos International Airport is Cyprus’ second largest of the island’s airports. It is managed by Hermes Airports, the operator that is also responsible for Larnaka International Airport. The new passenger terminal in Pafos in 2008.
Hermes airports, the operator of both Larnaka International Airport and Pafos International Airport, is a consortium comprised of nine local and international shareholders that assumed management & control of the Airports in 2006, under a 25-year BOT Concession Agreement with the Republic of Cyprus.
In 2019 Pafos airport served 3.04m passengers, with...
Other Organisations Within Hermes Airports
Hermes Airports supports the collective campaign for the safe reopening of European Borders and the easing of travel restrictions across Europe,...
- Travel guidance for vaccinated travellers entering Cyprus
- Ryanair’s Cyprus Summer 21 schedule
- Cyprus updates country categories, entry requirements
- Venice Treviso becomes Ryanair’s 15th base in Italy
- Pafos International Airport receives the ACI Airport Health Accreditation
- Pafos Airport introduces the new Tagomat and Bagomat kiosks
Latest Updates from Pafos International Airport
18 hours 42 minutes ago
1 month 6 days ago
2 months 25 days ago