Introduction to Pafos International Airport
Paphos International Airport is Cyprus’ second largest of the island’s airports. It is managed by Hermes Airports, the operator that is also responsible for Larnaka International Airport. The new passenger terminal in Pafos in 2008.
Hermes airports, the operator of both Larnaka International Airport and Pafos International Airport, is a consortium comprised of nine local and international shareholders that assumed management & control of the Airports in 2006, under a 25-year BOT Concession Agreement with the Republic of Cyprus.
In 2019 Pafos airport served 3.04m passengers, with...
Fifteen vacation destinations are being added to Lufthansa’s network from Frankfurt for the summer 2021 season.
- Lufthansa S21 Short-Haul network additions as of 16SEP20
- Ryanair early-August 2020 network additions
- Condor resumes Leipzig network
- Ryanair Resumes Operations From Cyprus
- Cyprus Airports: In Full Operation For Phase B
- Jet2.com expands Airbus A321/330 service in S20