Introduction to Pafos International Airport
Pafos International Airport is Cyprus’ second largest of the island’s airports. It is managed by Hermes Airports, the operator that is also responsible for Larnaka International Airport. The new passenger terminal in Pafos in 2008.
Hermes airports, the operator of both Larnaka International Airport and Pafos International Airport, is a consortium comprised of nine local and international shareholders that assumed management & control of the Airports in 2006, under a 25-year BOT Concession Agreement with the Republic of Cyprus.
In 2019 Pafos airport served 3.04m passengers, with...
Other Organisations Within Hermes Airports
Responding to the expectations and the increasing demands of the traveling public, Hermes Airports has proceeded with the upgrade and...
- Covid-19 measures and restrictions at Cyprus' airports are lifted
- Travel measure updates for Pafos Airport
- Ryanair Set To Launch 10 More Routes From Newcastle
- A virtual tour at Paphos Airport
- New COVID action plan for Cyprus airports in place from February 21
- Routes In Brief: November’s Rolling Daily Updates
Latest Updates from Pafos International Airport
3 months 24 days ago
Pafos International Airport:
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
4 months 23 days ago