Introduction to Newcastle Airport
Newcastle International Airport (NCL)
Newcastle International Airport serves the North East of England, Cumbria, North Yorkshire and South of Scotland. We are the second biggest airport in the North of England serving 5.3 million passengers in 2019 with a well balanced mix of full service , low cost and charter airlines serving over 80 direct destinations. Over 775,000 passengers connect to destinations throughout the world via our scheduled hub airline services.
- Scheduled: British Airways, KLM, Emirates, Air France, Lufthansa, Eurowings, Aer Lingus, Loganair & Eastern Airways.
The carrier is expanding its UK network to six gateways and upping the number of Airbus A380 routes operating from 16 to 27.
- Routes in brief: Finnair, flydubai, PLAY and more
- Loganair builds up domestic and international network
- Emirates to resume DXB-NCL in October
- Routes in brief: flynas, IndiGo, Virgin Australia and more
- Ryanair to operate 12 new Newcastle routes next summer
- EasyJet reacts to Stobart Air failure with 12 new domestic routes