Introduction to Newcastle International Airport
Newcastle International Airport proudly serves the North East of England, Cumbria, North Yorkshire and South of Scotland catchment. We are the second biggest airport in the North of England serving 5.3 million passengers in 2019 with a diverse mix of 18 scheduled, low cost, holiday and cargo airlines flying to over 80 direct destinations. Over 800,000 passengers connect to destinations worldwide via our scheduled hub airline services.
- Scheduled: British Airways, KLM, Emirates, Air France, Lufthansa, Eurowings, Aer Lingus, Aegean, Loganair & Eastern Airways
- Low Cost/Seat Only: ...
Eight UK airports will receive new easyJet routes during the summer of 2024 season.
- Shortlists announced for the Routes World Awards
- Analysis: How Flybe’s Collapse Will Affect UK Connectivity
- Loganair Reverses Newquay Exit During Winter Season
- Emirates Ups UK Flying With Added Flights To Newcastle
- Newcastle Targets Sustainable Recovery, Eyes Cargo Growth
- Ryanair To Offer 120 Routes From Milan This Winter