Introduction to Newcastle International Airport
Newcastle International Airport (NCL)
Newcastle International Airport serves the North East of England, Cumbria, North Yorkshire and South of Scotland. We are the second biggest airport in the North of England serving 5.3 million passengers in 2019 with a well balanced mix of full service , low cost and charter airlines serving over 80 direct destinations. Over 775,000 passengers connect to destinations throughout the world via our scheduled hub airline services.
- Scheduled: British Airways, KLM, Emirates, Air France, Lufthansa, Eurowings, Aer Lingus, Loganair & Eastern Airways.
The regional airline was the sole carrier on around a quarter of its route network, but the impact of its collapse will be far less severe than...
- Loganair Reverses Newquay Exit During Winter Season
- Emirates Ups UK Flying With Added Flights To Newcastle
- Newcastle Targets Sustainable Recovery, Eyes Cargo Growth
- Ryanair To Offer 120 Routes From Milan This Winter
- SunExpress Plots UK Growth
- Aer Lingus Regional Routes Feed Transatlantic Flying