About The Airport
Lublin Airport a fast growing airport located in Lublin Region, which erupting economically. Moreover Lublin Airport constitutes logistic centre of Eastern part of Poland situated in a heart of automotive and aviation clusters with its catchment area of 5,2m inhabitants and a gateway to Lublin - multiculture Pearl of Poland .
- Lublin City 343 000 inhabitants
- Lublin Metro area 652 642 inhabitants [Eurostat Larger Urban Zone 2004]
- 618 000 inhabitants within 30 minutes drive from/to the airport
- 1,4 million people in radius of 60 minutes drive from/to the airport
- over 5 million inhabitants in Lublin Airport Catchment Area (radius of 2hrs drive from the airport, including city of Kovel in Ukraine and Brest in Belarus);
- with its own integrated railway station gives an easy access from various locations within the region
- located just 15 minutes drive to the city center
- direct access to expressway S17/S19
- attractive business and city break destination, 2 UNESCO World Heritage sites;
- over 3 million visitors in town;
- ultra low airport costs, own handling facilities
- ILS CAT II in full operation
- fire category VII (higher categories on request)
- very attractive...