Lublin Airport a fast growing airport located in Lublin Region, which erupting economically. Moreover Lublin Airport constitutes logistic centre of Eastern part of Poland situated in a heart of aviation cluster with its catchment area of 5,2m inhabitants and a gateway to Lublin - multiculture Pearl of Poland . Our strengths: Lublin City 343 000 inhabitants Lublin Metro area 652 642 inhabitants [Eurostat Larger Urban Zone 2004] 618 000...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: LOT Polish Airlines, Wizzair, Ryanair, BMI
- Number of Serving Airlines: 5 scheduled airlines in 2019
- Number of Direct Destinations: 7 scheduled destinations
- Number of Terminals: 1
According to previous announcement, LOT Polish Airlines increases the number of flights on Warszawa-Lublin-Warszawa route. The route will be...
- LOT Polish Airlines and El Al Airlines codeshare
- New route from Lublin: ANTWERP
- Residents of the Lublin region are able to use the domestic air connection from Lublin to Warsaw by LOT Polish Airlines
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Warsaw – Lublin link from Sep 2018
- Wizz Air adjusts planned Polish network in S18
- Small Planet Poland W17 scheduled charter overview
has updated their profile
1 month 10 days ago