Lublin Airport a fast growing airport located in Lublin Region, which erupting economically. Moreover Lublin Airport constitutes logistic centre of Eastern part of Poland situated in a heart of automotive and aviation clusters with its catchment area of 5,2m inhabitants and a gateway to Lublin - multiculture Pearl of Poland .
- Lublin City 343 000 inhabitants
- Lublin Metro area 652 642 inhabitants [Eurostat Larger Urban Zone 2004]
- 618 000 inhabitants within 30 minutes drive from/to the airport
- 1,4 million people in radius of 60 minutes drive from/to the airport
- over 5...
LOT Polish Airlines increases the number of flights on Warszawa-Lublin-Warszawa route. The route will be operated as many as 11 times per week by...
- Wizz Air UK W19 operation changes as of 04JUL19
- Flights to Antwerp
- Flights to Kyiv are back !
- Daily flights to Warsaw
- LOT Polish Airlines and El Al Airlines codeshare
- New route from Lublin: ANTWERP