Lublin Airport a fast growing airport located in Lublin Region, which erupting economically. Moreover Lublin Airport constitutes logistic centre of Eastern part of Poland situated in a heart of aviation cluster with its catchment area of 5,2m inhabitants and a gateway to Lublin - multiculture Pearl of Poland . Our strengths: Lublin City 343 000 inhabitants Lublin Metro area 652 642 inhabitants [Eurostat Larger Urban Zone 2004] 618 000...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Wizzair, Ryanair, BMI, EasyJet, LOT Polish Airlines, Small Planet, Bravo Airways
- Number of Serving Airlines: 7 scheduled airlines in 2018
- Number of Direct Destinations: 15 scheduled destinations
- Number of Terminals: 1
LOT Polish Airlines from September 2018 is launching new domestic route, with the offering of Warsaw – Lublin service. From 03SEP18,...
- Wizz Air adjusts planned Polish network in S18
- Small Planet Poland W17 scheduled charter overview
- New flights from Kyiv to Lublin !
- New route from Lublin: MILAN
- LOT Polish Airlines converts new Israeli routes to year-round in W17
- WIZZ opens new route from Lublin to Tel Aviv!