Lublin Airport a fast growing airport located in Lublin Region, which erupting economically. Moreover Lublin Airport constitutes logistic centre of Eastern part of Poland situated in a heart of automotive and aviation clusters with its catchment area of 5,2m inhabitants and a gateway to Lublin - multiculture Pearl of Poland .
- Lublin City 343 000 inhabitants
- Lublin Metro area 652 642 inhabitants [Eurostat Larger Urban Zone 2004]
- 618 000 inhabitants within 30 minutes drive...
Wizz Air UK (W9) in the last few weeks filed operational schedule and aircraft in the GDS and OAG, for winter 2019/20 season from 27OCT19. The...
- Flights to Antwerp
- Flights to Kyiv are back !
- Daily flights to Warsaw
- LOT Polish Airlines and El Al Airlines codeshare
- New route from Lublin: ANTWERP
- Residents of the Lublin region are able to use the domestic air connection from Lublin to Warsaw by LOT Polish Airlines