Lublin Airport a fast growing airport located in Lublin Region, which erupting economically. Moreover Lublin Airport constitutes logistic centre of Eastern part of Poland situated in a heart of automotive and aviation clusters with its catchment area of 5,2m inhabitants and a gateway to Lublin - multiculture Pearl of Poland .
- Lublin City 343 000 inhabitants
- Lublin Metro area 652 642 inhabitants [Eurostat Larger Urban Zone 2004]
- 618 000 inhabitants within 30 minutes drive...
First flight took place on Friday, 5th of April. The new route will be served with two weekly flights – on Mondays and Fridays.
- Flights to Kyiv are back !
- Daily flights to Warsaw
- LOT Polish Airlines and El Al Airlines codeshare
- New route from Lublin: ANTWERP
- Residents of the Lublin region are able to use the domestic air connection from Lublin to Warsaw by LOT Polish Airlines
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Warsaw – Lublin link from Sep 2018
has updated their profile
1 month 19 days ago