Introduction to Lublin Airport
Lublin Airport a fast growing airport located in Lublin Region, which erupting economically. Moreover Lublin Airport constitutes logistic centre of Eastern part of Poland situated in a heart of automotive and aviation clusters with its catchment area of 5,2m inhabitants and a gateway to Lublin - multiculture Pearl of Poland .
- Lublin City 343 000 inhabitants
- Lublin Metro area 652 642 inhabitants [Eurostat Larger Urban Zone 2004]
- 618 000 inhabitants within 30 minutes drive from/to the airport
- 1,4 million people in radius of 60 minutes drive from/to the airport
- over 5...
After opening two new bases in the UK in recent days, Wizz Air UK’s MD Owain Jones discusses the rationale behind the airline’s increased focus on...
- Wizz Air UK launches Doncaster/Sheffield base from late-Oct 2020
- Wizz Air to open second UK base
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines Summer 2020 LOTnaWakacje Holiday program
- Eurowings adds Cologne – Lublin route from June 2020
- Flights to Warsaw twice a day!
- Wizz Air UK W19 operation changes as of 04JUL19