Lublin Airport a fast growing airport located in Lublin Region, which erupting economically. Moreover Lublin Airport constitutes logistic centre of Eastern part of Poland situated in a heart of aviation cluster with its catchment area of 5,2m inhabitants and a gateway to Lublin - multiculture Pearl of Poland . Our strengths: Lublin City 343 000 inhabitants Lublin Metro area 652 642 inhabitants [Eurostat Larger Urban Zone 2004] 618 000...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Wizzair, Ryanair, BMI, EasyJet, LOT Polish Airlines,
- Number of Serving Airlines: 6 scheduled airlines in 2017
- Number of Direct Destinations: 15 scheduled destinations
- Number of Terminals: 1
Wizz Air from June 2018 is adjusting operations in Poland, as the airline closes Lublin based, where the A320 will be moving to Katowice. Despite...
- Small Planet Poland W17 scheduled charter overview
- New flights from Kyiv to Lublin !
- New route from Lublin: MILAN
- LOT Polish Airlines converts new Israeli routes to year-round in W17
- WIZZ opens new route from Lublin to Tel Aviv!
- Daily flights to Munich starts now!