Introduction to Airports Company South Africa (ACSA)
Airports Company South Africa was formed in 1993 as a public company under the Airports Act (No. 44 of 1993) and, although majority owned by the South African Government, is legally and financially autonomous and operates under commercial law.
Over the years, the company has transformed a fragmented, infrastructural parastatal into a focused, customer driven, efficient and commercially successful business, whose airports have become critical success factors to Brand South Africa.
Airports Company South Africa SOC Ltd (the Company) owns and manages a network of nine airports in...
Organisations Within Airports Company South Africa (ACSA)
The carrier is working with the South African Tourism Board to promote travel to the country.
- Delta To Offer Daily Cape Town Flights
- Delta Hits Back at United’s Cape Town Plans
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Feb. 21)
- Condor Adds New South Africa Route
- British Airways To Relaunch Flights To Cape Town, Cancun
- SAA, Kenya Airways ink cooperation pact to explore ‘mutual growth’
Latest Updates from Airports Company South Africa (ACSA)
Airports Company South Africa (ACSA):
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
1 month 2 days ago