Introduction to Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport
Welcome to the Gateway of the African Continent
O. R. Tambo International Airport, the biggest and busiest airport in Africa, carries all the hallmarks of a world-class airport business – location, accessibility and connectivity. It is ideally situated in Johannesburg South Africa's commercial and in the heart of Ekurhuleni Municipality, the heart of the city's industrial hub. The airport boasts excellent road infrastructure linking it to the national road network.
O. R. Tambo International Airport services airlines from five continents across the world and plays a vital role in...
Airports Company South Africa (ACSA)
Other Organisations Within Airports Company South Africa (ACSA)
The carrier is working with the South African Tourism Board to promote travel to the country.
- Delta To Offer Daily Cape Town Flights
- South Africa’s Airlink Adds New Zimbabwe Route
- Qatar Airways Signs Codeshare Accord With South Africa’s Airlink
- Qantas Adds Johannesburg and Jakarta, Cuts Domestic Flying
- Emirates Aims To Increase South African Tourism
- Delta Hits Back at United’s Cape Town Plans
Latest Updates from Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport
6 months 18 days ago