Introduction to Durban King Shaka International Airport
King Shaka International Airport was officially opened in 2010 and has since garnered many accolades. The airport was voted the top Regional Airport for Africa in the Skytrax World Airport Awards in 2013 to 2016, and was second in the 2013/2014/2015/2016 ACI for the Best Airport in the Middle East/Africa category. In 2016 the airport was voted by Skytrax for the Best Airport Staff in Africa!
Airports Company South Africa (ACSA)
Other Organisations Within Airports Company South Africa (ACSA)
The carrier is working with the South African Tourism Board to promote travel to the country.
- Emirates Aims To Increase South African Tourism
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 7)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 17)
- Emirates to restart St Petersburg, increase Saudi Arabia operations
- Emirates, South Africa’s CemAir ink interline agreement
- Emirates and Airlink sign codeshare agreement
Durban King Shaka International Airport's Network Powered by
Explore Durban King Shaka International Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper