Introduction to Kansai International Airport
Kansai International Airport, an airport of Kansai Airports
Kansai Airports Group is composed of 8 companies, including Kansai Airports. Kansai Airports was established by a consortium with VINCI Airports and ORIX Corporation as its core members. Kansai Airports took over the operations of Kansai International Airport (“KIX”) and Osaka International Airport (“ITAMI”) from New Kansai International Airport Company (“NKIAC”), and has been operating the two airports since April 1, 2016. Kansai Airports Kobe, Kansai Airports’ wholly-owned subsidiary, took over...
The carrier plans to fully resume services to the key Asian market by the 2023 second quarter.
- Malaysia Airlines Boosts Japan Flying Following Easing Of Entry Rules
- Starlux To Expand Japanese Footprint With New Leisure Routes
- Hawaiian Airlines To Cut Honolulu-Orlando Route
- Vietjet Adds Two More Hanoi-Japan Routes
- Hawaiian Set To Increase Japan Connectivity
- Taiwan's Starlux emphasizes business/cargo routes over leisure destinations