Introduction to Kansai International Airport
Kansai International Airport, an airport of Kansai Airports
Kansai Airports Group is composed of 8 companies, including Kansai Airports. Kansai Airports was established by a consortium with VINCI Airports and ORIX Corporation as its core members. Kansai Airports took over the operations of Kansai International Airport (“KIX”) and Osaka International Airport (“ITAMI”) from New Kansai International Airport Company (“NKIAC”), and has been operating the two airports since April 1, 2016. Kansai Airports Kobe, Kansai Airports’ wholly-owned subsidiary, took over...
Jetstar will become the sole carrier to connect Sydney and Osaka nonstop once the route begins.
- Shortlists announced for the Routes World Awards
- Etihad To Launch Inaugural Flights To Osaka
- Routes Asia 2023 Awards - Shortlists Revealed
- Route Analysis: Chiang Mai-Osaka
- Two New Routes Planned For Finnair’s European Network
- Finnair Builds Back Japanese Network With Osaka Resumption