Introduction to Egis
Egis is an international group whose unique global services encompass consulting, engineering and road and airport operations. From innovative concept to ongoing operation, we design smarter, greener transport infrastructure, utilities and cities. We work with clients to create a sustainable future for communities everywhere.
In airport operation, Egis is involved in the operation and management of 17 airports across 4 continents: Europe, Africa, Pacific and South America. Airports operated by Egis can expect a long-term strategic partner who is committed to developing its...
A panel of airport leaders are optimistic that traffic will return to 2019 levels sooner than has been predicted.
- Larnaka Airport - Highly recommended
- Hermes Airports receive ACI Airport Health Accreditation
- Jérôme Le Bris is the new CEO of Pau-Pyrénées airport
- Ostend-Bruges and Antwerp Airport achieve Level 1 ACI Airport Carbon Accreditation
- SMARTVIGIE AIRPORT: an innovative digital solution to support operational excellence