Introduction to Cape Town Air Access
Cape Town Air Access (CTAA) is the focal point for international air route development to Cape Town and the Western Cape in South Africa. Established in 2015, Cape Town Air Access has a proven track record assisting in the establishment of 19 new routes and expanding 23 existing routes.
During the first half of 2020 the team confirmed three new routes for CPT. Virgin Atlantic will start a direct seasonal service from London Heathrow, TAP Air Portugal confirmed a seasonal route from Lisbon and Delta Airlines will operate a triangular year-round service between Atlanta - Johannesburg and...
Virgin Atlantic is expanding service to South Africa with the resumption of flights to Cape Town after a five-year absence.
- 2019 in review: July to December
- Cape Town welcomes United Airlines’ inaugural flight
- Cape Town Air Access named the Overall Winner for second year running in the Routes Africa 2019 Awards
- Shortlists announced for the Routes Africa 2019 Awards
- Voting now open for the Routes Africa Awards
- Brussels Airport named overall winner at the World Routes 2018 Marketing Awards