Introduction to Moroccan National Tourist Office (MNTO)
The MNTO is a public institution whose main mission is the promotion of Morocco. Open to its environment, it involves professionals and institutions in all its activities and develops a large PR and managerial capital with different market players: TO, travel agents, airlines, journalists. The MNTO has developed a real marketing expertise and a better understanding of the needs, expectations and purchase motivations of the final customer to establish efficient communication and commercial plans
Over 1,500 votes have resulted in thirty organisations and ten individuals being recognised in this year’s edition of the Routes World Awards. In...
- Shortlists announced for the Routes Africa 2019 Awards
- World Routes Awards 2019 finalists - part two
- Shortlists revealed for the World Routes Awards
- World Routes meeting request system now open
- Senior delegates confirm their attendance at World Routes 2018