Canary Islands. Seven islands, with many attractions, belonging to Europe with a strategic location in the Atlantic Ocean, between three continents, and the best climate in the world. Promotur is the Canary Islands tourist board and works hard to improve the connectivity of the islands due to the importance of tourism for the region development. In 2017 Canary Islands received 16 million tourists. In 2014 Promotur launched a Flight Development Fund (FDF) according to...
Find out how award-winning Promotur, the Canary Islands tourist board, has overseen the development of more than 250 air routes into the islands...
- The Canary Islands approach: how tourism authorities can attract new routes
- Brussels Airport named overall winner at the World Routes 2018 Marketing Awards
- World Routes 2018 Marketing Awards shortlists revealed
- Brussels Airport wins the Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards
- Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards finalists - part one
- New call for 20 routes via Canary Islands Flight Development Fund