Destination Winners of Routes Europe & World Routes 2018
Seven islands, with many attractions, belonging to Europe with a strategic location in the Atlantic Ocean, between three continents, and the best climate in the world.
Promotur is the Canary Islands tourist board and works hard to improve the connectivity of the islands due to the importance of tourism for the region development. In 2018 Canary Islands received over 18 million tourists.
In 2014 Promotur launched a Flight Development Fund (FDF) according to the New European Guidelines on state aid to airports and...
Budapest Airport has been crowned the overall winner of the World Routes Awards. Other winners at the prestigious ceremony included Wilco Sweijen...
- World Routes Awards 2019 finalists - part two
- Shortlists revealed for the World Routes Awards
- Calls still open for 30+ Routes via Canary Islands Flight Development Fund
- Case study: how the Canary Islands has achieved extraordinary results
- The Canary Islands approach: how tourism authorities can attract new routes
- Brussels Airport named overall winner at the World Routes 2018 Marketing Awards
4 months 23 days ago
Canary Islands Tourist Board - Promotur :
has updated their profile
6 months 4 days ago