Introduction to Canary Islands Tourist Board - Promotur
Destination Winner of Routes Europe & World Routes in 2017 and 2018.
Seven islands, with many attractions, belonging to Europe with a strategic location in the Atlantic Ocean, between three continents, and the best climate in the world.
Promotur is the Canary Islands Tourist Board and works hard to improve the connectivity of the islands due to the importance of air transport for the tourism region's development. In 2022 Canary Islands received nearly 15 million tourists.
In 2014 Promotur launched a Flight Development Fund (FDF) according to the New European Guidelines...
The island of La Palma has been losing air service to Europe.
- Routes Awards 2022 - Shortlists Revealed
- AirBaltic To Launch Airbus A220 Flights To Gran Canaria
- Canary Islands Offers €5 Million Route Subsidies
- The incentive that drove 25 new routes to the Canary Islands
- New call for 20 routes via Canary Islands Flight Development Fund
- Budapest Airport takes top prize at the World Routes 2019 Awards