As the gateway to Maldives, Velana International Airport (VIA) has been ensuring excellent safety and security for passengers travelling to the beautiful island destination for over 50 yrs. VIA connects 39 international destinations , serves 34 international airlines and is the main hub for 10 domestic destinations . Operated and managed by MACL, VIA is the 6 time winner of "Indian Oceans Leading Airport" and proudly houses the biggest seaplane operations in the world. The...
- Number of Direct Destinations: 39
- Operational Opening Hours: 24 hrs
12 days 10 hours ago
4 months 2 days ago
7 months 1 day ago
Qatar Airways has moved forward planned aircraft changes to Maldives, where it previously schedules first Airbus A350-900XWB service on Doha...
- Velana International Airport welcomed the launch of new route from Hangzhou, China by Maldivian Airlines.
- Turkish Airlines S18 Long-haul preliminary changes as of 05OCT17
- Maldivian adds Hangzhou service in Sep/Oct 2017
- Maldives widens focus amid strong tourist demand
- Qatar Airways W17 service changes as of 13SEP17
- Neos updates planned 787-9 operation in W17