As the gateway to Maldives, Velana International Airport (VIA) has been ensuring excellent safety and security for passengers travelling to the beautiful island destination for over 50 yrs. VIA connects 39 international destinations , serves 34 international airlines and is the main hub for 10 domestic destinations . Operated and managed by MACL, VIA is the 6 time winner of "Indian Oceans Leading Airport" and proudly houses the biggest seaplane operations in the world. The...
- Number of Direct Destinations: 39
- Operational Opening Hours: 24 hrs
3 months 1 day ago
6 months 10 hours ago
Maldives Airports Company Limited:
Our team is on their way to Routes Asia 2017 - 3 more days to go
6 months 4 days ago
Qatar Airways yesterday (13SEP17) filed changes to its winter 2017/18 season on selected routes, effective from 29OCT17. Planned changes as...
- Neos updates planned 787-9 operation in W17
- China Southern adds Sri Lanka service from Sep 2017
- Cathay Pacific Increases Maldives service from Dec 2017
- Aeroflot increases Maldives service in W17
- Velana International Airport celebrates 30 years of service by Emirates to Maldives
- Neos outlines 787 operation from Dec 2017