As the gateway to Maldives, Velana International Airport (VIA) has been ensuring excellent safety and security for passengers travelling to the beautiful island destination for over 50 yrs. VIA connects 39 international destinations , serves 34 international airlines and is the main hub for 10 domestic destinations . Operated and managed by MACL, VIA is the 6 time winner of "Indian Oceans Leading Airport" and proudly houses the biggest seaplane operations in the world. The...
- Number of Direct Destinations: 39
- Operational Opening Hours: 24 hrs
Scoot in the second-half of summer 2019 season is increasing service to The Maldives, where the airline filed 5 th weekly flight for Singapore...
- Royal Jordanian adds Maldives scheduled charter in Sep/Oct 2019
- Austrian schedules Maldives service increase in W19
- Aeroflot S19 Maldives service changes
- AirAsia increases Maldives service from January 2019
- Velana International Airport welcomes IndiGo, the fourth Indian carrier to the Maldives
- GoAir adds Bangalore – Male service from Dec 2018
4 months 8 days ago
4 months 25 days ago
5 months 8 days ago