As the gateway to Maldives, Velana International Airport (VIA) has been ensuring excellent safety and security for passengers travelling to the beautiful island destination for over 50 yrs. VIA connects 39 international destinations, serves 34 international airlines and is the main hub for 10 domestic destinations. Operated and managed by MACL, VIA is the 6 time winner of "Indian Oceans Leading Airport" and proudly houses the biggest seaplane operations in the world. The airport offers the complete...
China Southern earlier this month adjusted service to Sri Lanka, which saw Guangzhou – Colombo – Male service being revised to 1...
- Scoot discontinues 4 routes in 2H19
- Go Air reduces Maldives service from May 2019
- Air Italy resumes Maldives service in late-Oct 2019
- Scoot expands Maldives service from July 2019
- Royal Jordanian adds Maldives scheduled charter in Sep/Oct 2019
- Austrian schedules Maldives service increase in W19
6 months 5 days ago
6 months 23 days ago
7 months 5 days ago