Introduction to Maldives Airports Company Limited
As the gateway to Maldives, Velana International Airport (VIA) has been ensuring excellent safety and security for passengers travelling to the beautiful island destination for over 50 yrs. VIA connects 39 international destinations, serves 34 international airlines and is the main hub for 10 domestic destinations. Operated and managed by MACL, VIA is the 6 time winner of "Indian Oceans Leading Airport" and proudly houses the biggest seaplane operations in the world. The airport offers the complete range of airport operations services to ascertain in the satisfaction of all its...
A colorful celebration was held at Velana International airport to commemorate Qatar Airways' 20th anniversary of flying to the Maldives.
- Maldivian targets Indian leisure spend
- Route Analysis: Air Astana adds Maldives service
- Avia Traffic schedules Bishkek – Male charters in January 2021
- Air Seychelles NW20 International operations as of 02OCT20
- Recovery Tracker: Lufthansa, British Airways, Qatar Airways and more
- Lufthansa adds Mombasa / Zanzibar service; Maldives extends to year-round in NS21
Latest Updates from Maldives Airports Company Limited
1 month 3 days ago
Maldives Airports Company Limited:
has updated their profile
7 months 18 days ago