As the gateway to Maldives, Velana International Airport (VIA) has been ensuring excellent safety and security for passengers travelling to the beautiful island destination for over 50 yrs. VIA connects 39 international destinations , serves 34 international airlines and is the main hub for 10 domestic destinations . Operated and managed by MACL, VIA is the 6 time winner of "Indian Oceans Leading Airport" and proudly houses the biggest seaplane operations in the world. The...
- Number of Direct Destinations: 39
- Operational Opening Hours: 24 hrs
5 days 16 hours ago
22 days 20 hours ago
1 month 5 days ago
1 month 27 days ago
IndiGo, the largest low cost carrier in India commenced its operations from the city of Kochi on 15th November 2018. The Airline which was greeted...
- GoAir adds Bangalore – Male service from Dec 2018
- Oman Air resumes flights between Muscat and Maldives
- Velana International Airport Welcomes GoAir to the Maldives
- Etihad W18 operation changes as of 15OCT18
- IndiGo adds new Thailand / Maldives routes from Nov 2018
- Velana International Airport welcomes the first A380 aircraft to its new Code F Runway