Introduction to Maldives Airports Company Limited
As the gateway to Maldives, Velana International Airport (VIA) has been ensuring excellent safety and security for passengers travelling to the beautiful island destination for over 50 yrs. VIA connects 39 international destinations, serves 34 international airlines and is the main hub for 10 domestic destinations. Operated and managed by MACL, VIA is the 6 time winner of "Indian Oceans Leading Airport" and proudly houses the biggest seaplane operations in the world. The airport offers the complete range of airport operations services to ascertain in the satisfaction of all its...
The carrier will deploy Boeing 787s on services to island destinations.
- Kuwait Airways, the country's flagship carrier, has started direct flights to the Maldives.
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi Launches Flights to the Maldives
- Wizz Air’s Abu Dhabi Unit Grows Network, US Rejects Cargo Plans For Now
- Emirates Celebrates 35 Years of Flying to the Maldives
- Air Asia Resumes Schedule Flights to The Maldives
- Eurowings Discover Begin Flights to Maldives
Maldives Airports Company Limited's Network Powered by
Explore Maldives Airports Company Limited's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Maldives Airports Company Limited
1 year 3 months ago
1 year 4 months ago
Maldives Airports Company Limited:
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
1 year 8 months ago