As the gateway to Maldives, Velana International Airport (VIA) has been ensuring excellent safety and security for passengers travelling to the beautiful island destination for over 50 yrs. VIA connects 39 international destinations, serves 34 international airlines and is the main hub for 10 domestic destinations. Operated and managed by MACL, VIA is the 6 time winner of "Indian Oceans Leading Airport" and proudly houses the biggest seaplane operations in the world. The airport offers the complete...
Singapore Airlines in this week’s schedule update filed additional Boeing 787-10-operating service, between August and October 2019. Planned...
- Gulf Air adds Maldives service from late-Oct 2019
- China Southern Maldives 3Q19 service changes
- SriLankan Airlines adjusts Tokyo service from late-July 2019
- Alitalia W19 Maldives service changes
- China Southern May/June 2019 Sri Lanka / Maldives service changes
- Scoot discontinues 4 routes in 2H19
8 months 6 days ago
8 months 23 days ago
9 months 6 days ago