Introduction to Maldives Airports Company Limited
As the gateway to Maldives, Velana International Airport (VIA) has been ensuring excellent safety and security for passengers travelling to the beautiful island destination for over 50 yrs. VIA connects 39 international destinations, serves 34 international airlines and is the main hub for 10 domestic destinations. Operated and managed by MACL, VIA is the 6 time winner of "Indian Oceans Leading Airport" and proudly houses the biggest seaplane operations in the world. The airport offers the complete range of airport operations services to ascertain in the satisfaction of all its...
The LCC is returning to capital Malé after an absence of two-and-a-half years.
- Maldivian resumes Thiruvananthapuram service in Sep 2020
- Aeroflot resumes additional International routes in mid-Sep 2020
- British Airways W20/S21 new 4-class 777-300ER operations as of 04SEP20
- Velana International Airport receives Airport Health Accreditation Certificate from Airports Council International
- British Airways W20 Maldives service adjustment as of 01SEP20
- Aeroflot NW20 Intercontinental operation changes as of 27AUG20
Latest Updates from Maldives Airports Company Limited
2 months 16 days ago
5 months 3 days ago