As the gateway to Maldives, Velana International Airport (VIA) has been ensuring excellent safety and security for passengers travelling to the beautiful island destination for over 50 yrs. VIA connects 39 international destinations, serves 34 international airlines and is the main hub for 10 domestic destinations. Operated and managed by MACL, VIA is the 6 time winner of "Indian Oceans Leading Airport" and proudly houses the biggest seaplane operations in the world. The airport offers the complete range of airport operations services to ascertain in the satisfaction of all its...
Maldivian at the launch of winter 2019/20 season introduced new domestic sectors, on board Dash8 aircraft. Planned new service includes the...
- Velana International Airport welcomes Air Italy, the third Italian carrier to the Maldives
- Velana International Airport welcomes Gulf Air, the national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- SpiceJet Maldives service changes from late-Nov 2019
- Thai Eastar Jet outlines preliminary network in W19
- Beijing Capital Airlines W19 Beijing service adjustment
- Hong Kong Airlines files additional Maldives service from Dec 2019
8 days 14 hours ago
8 days 15 hours ago
2 months 15 days ago