As the gateway to Maldives, Velana International Airport (VIA) has been ensuring excellent safety and security for passengers travelling to the beautiful island destination for over 50 yrs. VIA connects 39 international destinations , serves 34 international airlines and is the main hub for 10 domestic destinations . Operated and managed by MACL, VIA is the 6 time winner of "Indian Oceans Leading Airport" and proudly houses the biggest seaplane operations in the world. The...
- Number of Direct Destinations: 39
- Operational Opening Hours: 24 hrs
7 months 30 days ago
Maldives Airports Company Limited:
has updated their profile
8 months 11 days ago
10 months 11 days ago
Etihad Airways tomorrow (18SEP18) is operating Airbus A380 aircraft to The Maldives, on one-time basis. The A380 will operate Abu Dhabi –...
- Go Air schedules international debut in October 2018
- Qatar Airways expands Maldives service in W18
- Lanmei Airlines delays Maldives launch to Sep 2018
- Lanmei Airlines adds Maldives service from mid-July 2018
- Aeroflot W18 Long-haul service adjustment as of 29JUN18
- Oman Air W18 Maldives service adjustment