As the gateway to Maldives, Velana International Airport (VIA) has been ensuring excellent safety and security for passengers travelling to the beautiful island destination for over 50 yrs. VIA connects 39 international destinations, serves 34 international airlines and is the main hub for 10 domestic destinations. Operated and managed by MACL, VIA is the 6 time winner of "Indian Oceans Leading Airport" and proudly houses the biggest seaplane operations in the world. The airport offers the complete...
Beijing Capital Airlines in the last few days filed International service from Beijing, effective from 27OCT19. Following service will be...
- Hong Kong Airlines files additional Maldives service from Dec 2019
- Velana International Airport Welcomes Singapore Airlines first B787-10 Dreamliner to Maldives
- Saudia W19 International service changes as of 21AUG19
- Etihad W19 Maldives frequency variations
- Singapore Airlines expands 787-10 network Aug - Oct 2019
- Gulf Air adds Maldives service from late-Oct 2019
18 days 4 hours ago
10 months 7 days ago