Kraków Airport is the busiest regional airport in Poland, with a catchment area of 14.5 million people, serving almost 5 million passengers per year. We have been trusted by 19 carriers operating scheduled flights to our airport, resulting in an extensive route network composed of 101 routes in 2017. Out of them 28 routes will be the new services from Kraków Airport, including 1 long-haul route to Chicago. We offer 448 weekly frequencies out of which 196 connect European...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Ryanair, easyJet, Lufthansa, Norwegian, LOT Polish Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 19
- Number of Direct Destinations: 101
- Number of Terminals: 1
Ryanair in the last few weeks gradually opened reservations for additional new routes scheduled for winter 2017/18 season, previously announced...
- Ryanair launches Lviv service from Sep 2017
- Ryanair W17 new routes as of 05MAR17
- 14 new routes in Ryanair's winter 2017/2018 schedule
- Sun d'Or plans new routes in S17
- Ryanair expands Lamezia Terme / Naples routes in S17
- LOT resumes Krakow - Chicago service from July 2017