With over 45.7 million passengers in 2016, Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is the largest airport in the Pacific Northwest and North America's fastest-growing major airport for the past two years. Seattle's location as the closest West Coast city to both Europe and Asia makes it an ideal international gateway, a fact that has made Seattle the fastest-growing airport on the West Coast and one of the fastest in the country. As the headquarters of major...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Alaska 51 percent, Delta 19.4 percent, Southwest, 7.7 percent, United 6.8 percent
- Number of Serving Airlines: 28
- Number of Direct Destinations: 77 domestic, 22 international
- Number of Terminals: 6: Four passenger concourses (A-D), two Satellite terminals (North and South)
Thomas Cook Airlines yesterday (19JUL17) announced new long-haul launch from Manchester, which sees the introduction of Manchester –...
- Delta adds Seattle – Medford service from Oct 2017
- JetBlue expands A321MINT routes in 1H18
- Condor S18 long-haul changes as of 26JUN17
- Delta adds Seattle – New Orleans weekends service in 1Q18
- Popular global and local businesses part of latest group of new concessions coming to Sea-Tac Airport
- Port of Seattle welcomes new Virgin Atlantic service to London