With over 45.7 million passengers in 2016, Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is the largest airport in the Pacific Northwest and North America's fastest-growing major airport for the past two years. Seattle's location as the closest West Coast city to both Europe and Asia makes it an ideal international gateway, a fact that has made Seattle the fastest-growing airport on the West Coast and one of the fastest in the country. As the headquarters of major...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Alaska 51 percent, Delta 19.4 percent, Southwest, 7.7 percent, United 6.8 percent
- Number of Serving Airlines: 28
- Number of Direct Destinations: 77 domestic, 22 international
- Number of Terminals: 6: Four passenger concourses (A-D), two Satellite terminals (North and South)
A record-breaking 45.7 million passengers travelled through Seattle-Tacoma International Airport last year and Kazue Ishiwata explains why further...
- Virgin America expands A321neo routes in W17
- Delta S18 Seattle – Hong Kong aircraft changes
- Icelandair increases US West Coast service in S18
- Hainan Airlines W17 Long-haul frequency changes
- Delta adds A330 Seattle – Honolulu service in late-Dec 2017
- Thomas Cook plans Manchester – Seattle May 2018 launch