Read all the latest press releases here!
For further press information please contact:
Routes Americas - Not to be missed, say ASM
Posted 14/01/2010 - Viewed 3090 time(s)
ASM, the global aviation route development expert, will be attending next month's Routes Americas in Lima, Peru, and expects it to be crucial to success in 2010.
The first route development forum of the year, Routes Americas in Lima will offer airports and airlines a timely opportunity to meet and discuss recovery and growth plans for the year. And after the difficulties of 2009, ASM believes the industry will find it an especially useful forum at which to get ahead in planning for success over coming months.
"The timing of this event is excellent," comments ASM's Vice President-Business Development in Latin America and the Caribbean, Francisco Cuellar.
"Airports want to talk regional market opportunities with airlines as early as possible in the year, particularly in a recovery year; airlines need to find the routes and markets that will provide the highest regional growth potential. Routes Americas provides that opportunity."
Getting ahead is something ASM aspires to on behalf of their clients, and a programme of continuous improvement has allowed the company to make some changes in order to facilitate this. At the Lima event, delegates will be able to speak with new members of staff; people specifically recruited for their skills and experience, and find out more about the new technology ASM has invested in to improve customer service and client support.
Francisco encourages anyone attending Routes Americas to make a point of finding ASM at the event: "Lima is a must-attend event this year and the ASM team should definitely be on the list of people to meet for those aviation experts who come along. You are assured a warm welcome from us and we look forward to seeing you."
Routes Americas in Lima runs between 14 and 16 February and ASM will be in attendance throughout the event. To get in touch with the ASM team at the event contact Allison Brierley on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ends -
Notes to Editors
- Airport Strategy & Marketing Ltd (ASM) was founded in 1993 and was the first management consulting company specializing in the field of route development for airports. www.asm-global.com
- ASM works exclusively for airports, helping them expand their route networks and bring economic development to their surrounding regions. The results that have been achieved support ASM's claim to be the world leader in its field.
- ASM does not contract to airlines. This gives its consultants the unique ability to protect their objectivity and freedom to act in the best way possible for every client. Carriers understand that there are no conflicts of interest and, as such, relationships with them are based on trust and mutual respect.
- The company is built around a growing team of experienced route development professionals and their approach purposely mirrors the function and nature of route development itself. This has enabled ASM to develop a track record without equal in delivering new routes for airports across all airline sectors.
- ASM is a subsidiary of RDG, a family of inter-related companies, strategic partners and associates that is the leading global solutions provider in the strategically important 'route development' sector of air transport. www.routedevgroup.com
For further press information please contact Rachel McQuilliam at GyroHSR
T: +44 161 876 5522