Introduction to Cam Ranh International Terminal
Cam Ranh Airport is one of the fastest growing airports in South East Asia.
Located along the South Central Coast of Vietnam, and serving the twin cities of Nha Trang and Cam Ranh, the airport handled a total of 9.7 million passengers in 2019, up 18% compared to 2018.
Driving that growth is the 25% year-on-year growth in international passenger traffic, with 2019 recording a high of 6.5 million international passengers. The International Passenger Terminal Building (T2) is managed by Cam Ranh International Terminal (CRTC) Joint Stock Company. Opened into operations on 30th June 2018, T2...
The startup is seeking to get a foothold in Vietnam’s fiercely competitive domestic market.
- Bamboo Airways Seoul 4Q20 operations as of 24JUL20
- Cathay Pacific / HK Express to begin codeshare service from late-June 2020
- Vietnam Airlines to expand Russia network in S20
- Vietnam Airlines Feb 2020 Korea service changes as of 12FEB20
- HK Express Feb/Mar 2020 service changes as of 06FEB20
- Vietnam Airlines Feb 2020 China service changes as of 29JAN20