Read all the latest press releases here!
For further press information please contact:
ASM Bring New Route and Training to Kuala Lumpur
Posted 23/02/2010 - Viewed 3191 time(s)
Manchester, 16 February 2010
ASM, the global aviation route development expert, has been instrumental in the introduction of a second route between the Malaysian capital, Kuala Lumpur and Iran, with the announcement today that Mahan Air is to introduce a once weekly flight to Shiraz.
Since 2006, ASM has been working closely with both the airline and airport to influence key stakeholders including Malaysian tourism bodies and governments in both countries, and to provide up-to-the-minute data and statistics to aid decision making and planning.
John Grant, Managing Director of ASM, said: "The new route is a real feather in the cap for Kuala Lumpur and is a great example of the level of perseverance and attention to detail which ASM commits to a project. It also demonstrates the benefits afforded by ASM's expert training."
ASM will be offering their flagship air service development course in Kuala Lumpur this March.
The 'Fundamentals of Route Development' course has been offered worldwide for nearly 15 years and is considered essential for all airport professionals.
The course makes the most of ASM's significant airline and airport experience in all key markets around the globe and is relevant to airport professionals at all levels of airport management. It will be tailor-made for the Asia and Australasia markets, guaranteeing the best preparation for any airport in the region to assure successful air service delivery and for participation in air service forums such as Routes Asia in Adelaide and World Routes in Vancouver.
- Ends -
Notes to Editors
- Airport Strategy & Marketing Ltd (ASM) was founded in 1993 and was the first management consulting company specializing in the field of route development for airports. www.asm-global.com
- ASM works exclusively for airports, helping them expand their route networks and bring economic development to their surrounding regions. The results that have been achieved support ASM's claim to be the world leader in its field.
- ASM does not contract to airlines. This gives its consultants the unique ability to protect their objectivity and freedom to act in the best way possible for every client. Carriers understand that there are no conflicts of interest and, as such, relationships with them are based on trust and mutual respect.
- The company is built around a growing team of experienced route development professionals and their approach purposely mirrors the function and nature of route development itself. This has enabled ASM to develop a track record without equal in delivering new routes for airports across all airline sectors.
- ASM is a subsidiary of RDG, a family of inter-related companies, strategic partners and associates that is the leading global solutions provider in the strategically important 'route development' sector of air transport. www.routedevgroup.com
For further press information please contact Rachel McQuilliam at:
T: +44 161 876 5522
Please login to view this content. Not a member? Register for free.