Introduction to SA Airlink
We are an airline based in Johannesburg, South Africa. We are privately owned and have developed into South Africa's first feeder network aimed at linking the smaller towns, regional centres and hubs throughout South Africa. We have codeshare and schedule co-ordination agreements with South African Airways and South African Express.
Airlink flies to more local destinations than any other airline, operating over 3000 flights per month in servicing more than 29 destinations in Southern Africa.
Airlink will from 1 October 2012 apply one of its 12 Embraer ERJ135 37 seat regional jets to...
The latest new route announcements, schedule changes and codeshares.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 24, 2023)
- PRESS RELEASE: Aviation leaders from the Americas region come together in Chicago
- Flights To Resume Between South Africa And Madagascar
- Commentary: The Untold Story Of Disaster Response And The Unsung Heroes
- Airlink Becomes Routes Charity Partner
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 29, 2022)