We are an airline based in Johannesburg, South Africa. We are privately owned and have developed into South Africa's first feeder network aimed at linking the smaller towns, regional centres and hubs throughout South Africa. We have codeshare and schedule co-ordination agreements with South African Airways and South African Express.
Airlink flies to more local destinations than any other airline, operating over 3000 flights per month in servicing more than 29 destinations in Southern Africa.
SA Airlink in the 2 nd quarter of 2018 is expanding operational network for the Embraer E170 and E190 aircraft, mainly in effect from late-April...
- History made as St Helena welcomes Airlink flight
- SA Airlink outlines E190 operation from August 2017
- SA Airlink plans Oct 2017 St. Helena launch
- SA Airlink to launch E-Jet operations in South Africa
- SA Airlink adds new routing in 1Q17
- SA Airlink Adds Nosy-Be Service from late-March 2016