Introduction to SA Airlink
We are an airline based in Johannesburg, South Africa. We are privately owned and have developed into South Africa's first feeder network aimed at linking the smaller towns, regional centres and hubs throughout South Africa. We have codeshare and schedule co-ordination agreements with South African Airways and South African Express.
Airlink flies to more local destinations than any other airline, operating over 3000 flights per month in servicing more than 29 destinations in Southern Africa.
Airlink will from 1 October 2012 apply one of its 12 Embraer ERJ135 37 seat regional jets to...
The new route comes less than a week after Namibia’s government decided to close Air Namibia.
- Lufthansa fuels Frankfurt long-haul leisure competition
- Emirates partnership opens up more Southern Africa routes
- Recovery Tracker: Delta Air Lines, Emirates, Airlink and more
- SA Airlink increases Embraer E170/190 network in 2Q18
- History made as St Helena welcomes Airlink flight
- SA Airlink outlines E190 operation from August 2017